Packers sign TE Jimmy Graham

marky mark

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Anybody know if Mark Twain could play slot corner, or is he strictly a safety?

IDK.  But I would like to share one more Mark Twain quote:

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't want to lock this page in case something pertinent regarding Graham comes up this off-season, so let this page die back down to page 2 where it belongs.

Yeah I don't want this locked when he fakes an injury and goes to the saints while we miss the playoffs with supergoat Kizer starting.

3 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah I don't want this locked when he fakes an injury and goes to the saints while we miss the playoffs with supergoat Kizer starting.

That is unpossible.  Without the likes of Janis, Myles White, or Ruvell, none of our back-up QBs stand a chance to become the supergoat anymore.  We all know that Yancey and Davis suck.

The Packers need to bring back DickRod to back-up Graham.

24 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

That is unpossible.  Without the likes of Janis, Myles White, or Ruvell, none of our back-up QBs stand a chance to become the supergoat anymore.  We all know that Yancey and Davis suck.

The Packers need to bring back DickRod to back-up Graham.

Michael Clark and then Herb Waters playing both ways make anything possible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/04/2018 at 12:44 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

This board is weirder than it was a few years ago, which is saying something because the board back then was pretty freaking weird. 

Though I feel like the current version isn't as funny.

I've been posting less

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/07/28/packers-te-jimmy-graham-already-awe-aaron-rodgers-special-arm/853600002/

It helps, Graham said, to play with a quarterback like Rodgers. It isn’t his first time with a quality passer. The former New Orleans Saints third-round pick spent his first five years catching passes from Drew Brees. He’s shared an offense in Seattle with Russell Wilson the past three years.

Still, Graham said, Rodgers is different.

“I’ve played with some pretty good quarterbacks,” Graham said, “and Aaron, he’s just a special arm. Where he puts us on the sideline, where he throws us back shoulder, is pretty unbelievable. For me, I’m not going to compare him to anybody I’ve played with. Aaron’s in his own category.”

Archived