Packers sign TE Jimmy Graham

marky mark

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Carolina game he showed some shake and bake in them ankles. Sticking out to me in the ol' memory bank.

My memory is the catch over the middle where he was chased down by 4 guys as if he was standing still

I  can't even get excited about this with the cutting of Nelson.  IMO it was a wash for the offense.  While we have an upgrade at TE we've now got semi truck size hole at WR that needs filling.  

7 minutes ago, SSG said:

I  can't even get excited about this with the cutting of Nelson.  IMO it was a wash for the offense.  While we have an upgrade at TE we've now got semi truck size hole at WR that needs filling.  

I don't think people realize how much we'll miss Jordy. Sure he sucked last year. But he also didn't have Aaron throwing him the ball. 

Just now, Slinky said:

I don't think people realize how much we'll miss Jordy. Sure he sucked last year. But he also didn't have Aaron throwing him the ball. 

I  completely agree.  All one has to do is watch the 2015 season again.  

The addition of Graham doesn't mean that Nelson can't be re-signed. Though the Packers farewell "thank you" to Nelson sounded pretty conclusive. Still, every player only has a certain amount of time in the league, because no one beats Father Time.

11 minutes ago, SSG said:

I  completely agree.  All one has to do is watch the 2015 season again.  

If they miss Jordy, it will be as an endzone target. He and Rodgers had a great rapport there. But in those 5 games before Rodgers got hurt, Jordy was averaging about 45 yards per game. He just didn't look like the same guy. Graham will help in the endzone. Maybe Michael Clark too. 

Archived