Jets resign Josh McCown

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So, safe to say that the Hack / Petty experiment is over. Wonder if they still go quarterback at 6. I think they may actually pass now and at least see what Bridgewater can do. 

Ya I came in here to post that QB at 6 isn't looking likely now.  

Well......well.......okay, maybe I was wrong (!)

But- well- could it be that the Jets have brought in Teddy, and Josh McCown, because, you know, so great is their faith in Christian Hackenberg, that they figure he merits TWO mentors, instead of the usual one-?

Poor kid hasn't really been given a chance yet. The Jets play at Detroit sometime this coming season. Any chance they throw Christian to the Lions, as a sort of baptism?

NEW YORK JETS

Home: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos

Away: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars

Not really sure what's going to happen, now. BUT! Like every a loyal fan of the New York Jets, I still- going into his third season- have faith in, and hope for, Christian Hackenberrrrrrrrg!!

"Hell-o-o-o, Big Boy!"

Image result for christian hackenbergImage result for christian hackenberg

2 minutes ago, bzane said:

Well......well.......okay, maybe I was wrong (!)

But- well- could it be that the Jets have brought in Teddy, and Josh McCown, because, you know, so great is their faith in Christian Hackenberg, that they figure he merits TWO mentors, instead of the usual one-?

Poor kid hasn't really been given a chance yet. The Jets play at Detroit sometime this coming season. Any chance they throw Christian to the Lions, as a sort of baptism?

NEW YORK JETS

Home: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos

Away: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars

Not really sure what's going to happen, now. BUT! Like every a loyal fan of the New York Jets, I still- going into his third season- have faith in, and hope for, Christian Hackenberrrrrrrrg!!

Image result for christian hackenbergImage result for christian hackenberg

Beautiful. I'm expecting the NFL's first 3 QB system.

10 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Seriously, the Jets have the most likable QB room in the league.  Dont know that it will translate to success, but Josh and Teddy are both really good guys you cant help but root for.

Pulling for Teddy to win out, think he's still got that franchise QB upside.

Archived