Jaguars to sign WR Donte Moncrief

pwny

Honestly, what's the point of the Lee resigning if were bringing in Moncrief?

Moncrief and Dede outside, Lee/Cole inside would have been perfectly fine.

I guess depending on money that Moncrief gets, were potentially cutting Hurns (Lee only makes 2.5M more) still gives us Moncrief/Lee and the two young speedsters 

3 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

Honestly, what's the point of the Lee resigning if were bringing in Moncrief?

Moncrief and Dede outside, Lee/Cole inside would have been perfectly fine.

I guess depending on money that Moncrief gets, were potentially cutting Hurns (Lee only makes 2.5M more) still gives us Moncrief/Lee and the two young speedsters 

Moncrief can find the endzone unlike anyone else...

I like this one.  In a vacuum at least.  Was really into Moncrief in the draft, and while he hasn't developed into an all around monster...he's very good at what he does, and brings that nice size+speed mix that we'd been sorely missing in the WR corps last year.

This front office really don't seem to be particularly concerned with high-end reliability of the hands in their pass catchers though.  Which is...:S

As a whole though, just seems like kinda piling in more #2/3ish types.  Which i don't love.  At least Moncrief brings a decidedly different skillset to the table among that mediocre group.

26 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I like this one.  In a vacuum at least.  Was really into Moncrief in the draft, and while he hasn't developed into an all around monster...he's very good at what he does, and brings that nice size+speed mix that we'd been sorely missing in the WR corps last year.

This front office really don't seem to be particularly concerned with high-end reliability of the hands in their pass catchers though.  Which is...:S

As a whole though, just seems like kinda piling in more #2/3ish types.  Which i don't love.  At least Moncrief brings a decidedly different skillset to the table among that mediocre group.

Not like there are #1's easily found. ARob was the only one and he's coming off an ACL that we weren't enthused about 

Archived