Jaguars to sign WR Donte Moncrief

pwny

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You’ll be surprised. 

If he stays healthy and produces, they will probably reward him. If he gets hurt or doesn’t produce, he’s gone.

i like the move.

i still think 7 million is overpay for him.  yes he has potential but i mean u give out like 16 million in WR contracts and yet yall couldnt offer arob like 14?   rather have Arob then Scrub lee and moncrief

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i still think 7 million is overpay for him.  yes he has potential but i mean u give out like 16 million in WR contracts and yet yall couldnt offer arob like 14?   rather have Arob then Scrub lee and moncrief

It's a one year deal. There is no long term commitment.

Ew?

Just now, .Buzz said:

It's a one year deal. There is no long term commitment.

Ew?

its more of the fact that Moncriefs production hasnt warrented that kind of change. i think 5 million is probablky "market value".  then u can factor in the lee and Moncrief contract together and its clear the jags didnt like arob or you know Jags gonna Jags. 

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

its more of the fact that Moncriefs production hasnt warrented that kind of change. i think 5 million is probablky "market value".  then u can factor in the lee and Moncrief contract together and its clear the jags didnt like arob or you know Jags gonna Jags. 

You know the market value better than the market? Ryan Grant just got that kind of money for four years and Moncrief has doubled or tripled each of his stats in the same amount of time in the league.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

You know the market value better than the market? Ryan Grant just got that kind of money for four years and Moncrief has doubled or tripled each of his stats in the same amount of time in the league.

This.

Like...he is an upside WR. When healthy he's produced. Not sure how you can complain about $$ with a 1 yr deal that is under 9M.

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:
4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

would u rather have Arob or lee+ Moncrief?

That's a different question than market value.

Archived