Texans sign Henderson

ET80

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Bills Mafia - what say you?

Was solid his rookie year but injuries and then suspension due to treating Chrons disease really hurt his development. 

He may be able to start at RT for a season but he is likely better depth than anything at this point.

Edit: I believe his next suspension is for a year as he just had a 10 game suspension.

6 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Bills Mafia - what say you?

He's an enigma lol.. Very inconsistent, has had injury problems over career. I find he struggles against bull rush but isn't bad with speed rushers. He's a good back up OT who has played LT and RT 

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Was solid his rookie year but injuries and then suspension due to treating Chrons disease really hurt his development. 

He may be able to start at RT for a season but he is likely better depth than anything at this point.

Edit: I believe his next suspension is for a year as he just had a 10 game suspension.

9 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He's an enigma lol.. Very inconsistent, has had injury problems over career. I find he struggles against bull rush but isn't bad with speed rushers. He's a good back up OT who has played LT and RT 

Appreciate the feedback. Any experience on the interior, or is he strictly a T?

It sounds like his suspension was due to a legitimate use of banned substances, but it's still a potential landmine.

Archived