Jets sign RB Isaiah Crowell

Bianconero

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I honestly don't have a problem with this. Cleveland wasn't the best situation for a RB. 

No one should. He’s still a talented back, only 25, and we needed an in-between the tackles runner. Still going for a committee and will not take us out of the RB market in the draft (BPA). Nothing to love nothing to hate with this move. 

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Im Ok with this move. Just not sure who’s blocking for him or keeping the secondary honest to not load up 9 in the box.

?? RObby, Enunwa, Kearse,  and we can still sign someone. They have depth there and skill. One position that actually has it. Question really is.. who can get them the ball.

Crowell is a mediocre starter. He's capable of playing at a high level, but is extremely inconsistent. I don't think any Browns fan is sad to see him go, but depending on the money this could be a solid deal for you guys.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Crowell is a mediocre starter. He's capable of playing at a high level, but is extremely inconsistent. I don't think any Browns fan is sad to see him go, but depending on the money this could be a solid deal for you guys.

I dont think any Jets fan is getting a hardon for this signing either. We are officially the worst organization in football. Congrats....you've moved up.

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

?? RObby, Enunwa, Kearse,  and we can still sign someone. They have depth there and skill. One position that actually has it. Question really is.. who can get them the ball.

I’ve discussed this several times. Enunwa has MAJOR neck surgery, Tobby is suspended and is a risk every day of getting in trouble and Kearse is average. That’s not a talented group. If your basis is the 2012 Jets WR group than yes this is for sure an upgrade. But still an underage lining grouonas a while. ESPECIALLY if we are trying to develop a QB.

3 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Mediocre signing unless we’re cutting Bilal. 4.1 YPC behind arguably the best o-line in the league last year. 

That line took a step back last year i thought, also no QB he was going against stacked boxes all year.

Archived