Jets sign RB Isaiah Crowell

Bianconero

Crowell is a very solid back, not sure why some are complaining about him. Him or McKinnon were the only guys I really wanted in FA. Ideally for me we send Powell packing after we draft a RB in the mid Rounds (assuming we don't trade those picks all away to "try" and get a QB).

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Crowell is a very solid back, not sure why some are complaining about him. Him or McKinnon were the only guys I really wanted in FA. Ideally for me we send Powell packing after we draft a RB in the mid Rounds (assuming we don't trade those picks all away to "try" and get a QB).

He offers little to no upside 

Another rehash of Chris Ivory

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Why do you want a RB in FA? Draft is loaded with talent 

Get your qb round one, take a rb and OL in round two. Could even wait till round three for a RB. One that's cheaper and has a higher ceiling. 

1 minute ago, Colt45fool said:

Why do you want a RB in FA? Draft is loaded with talent 

Get your qb round one, take a rb and OL in round two. Could even wait till round three for a RB. One that's cheaper and has a higher ceiling. 

Bc Powell is 29 and should hold no power on this team. Ideally for me me roll with a rookie and Crowell as the main backs with McGuire getting some works as well.

Archived