Packers Sign DE Mo Wilkerson

Gopackgonerd

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wilkerson-Clark-Daniels-Perry

Matthews-Martinez

King-Hawkins-Pipkins

HHCD-Brice

+++

We're running a 4-3 Under. Turn on your Jacksonville tape if you want to see what this looks like. Not saying we've got the horses to be Jacksonville, but that's what this looks like.

Assuming we find some god damn Cornerbacks. 

Never much liked the 4-3 Under, but portions of the legue are trending in that direction. 

I’d be a little shocked if we drop Clay in. 4-3 under often. His best quality is rushing and pursuing. 

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wilkerson-Clark-Daniels-Perry

Matthews-Martinez

King-Hawkins-Pipkins

HHCD-Brice

+++

We're running a 4-3 Under. Turn on your Jacksonville tape if you want to see what this looks like. Not saying we've got the horses to be Jacksonville, but that's what this looks like.

Assuming we find some god damn Cornerbacks. 

Never much liked the 4-3 Under, but portions of the legue are trending in that direction

Totally agree here. I dislike this style of football immensely but if it works, it works.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why would Pettine run anything other then the defense he's already run? The idea of Wilkerson at end in a 4-3 don't really tickle my fancy. Walsh out of Jax has 2 years in that Seattle system as does Pettine with the one year last year as more of an advisor than coach. You really think that year there I inspired him to leave the Rex Ryan style defense?

Ryan plays/ed a fair bit of 4-3 Under. 

Wilkerson at the 5, Clark at the 1, Daniels at the 3, and Perry at the 7 is solid. Lets you use Clay as a rush/drop backer. 

Hate having the 3rd interior rusher rather than the 2nd perimeter guy, but I'm not going to sit here and ***** about having Wilkerson on the field rather than Jake Ryan/Josh Jones. 

13 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The best defensive line in the world won't cover for the worst secondary.  We were one rank away from the worst secondary and we lost our best defensive back. 

Oh. MY. God. Stop crying. Free agency hasn’t even started yet. Have some patience and wait and see how it plays the out.

Archived