Packers Sign DE Mo Wilkerson

Gopackgonerd

Just now, ArthurPensky said:

Oh. MY. God. Stop crying. Free agency hasn’t even started yet. Have some patience and wait and see how it plays the out.

I'm stating facts.  I'm not even yelling anymore.  Getting really sick of people telling me what I can and cannot say.  How many times have I told you how to post, what to post, what to be happy about, what to be nervous about?  Like I've told everyone else, block me.  I really don't care. 

1 minute ago, ArthurPensky said:

Oh. MY. God. Stop crying. Free agency hasn’t even started yet. Have some patience and wait and see how it plays the out.

Dude free agency has started lol. This is 2018, it started on Monday. These deals are done. Johnson, Amukamara, Butler, Colvin, Breeland, Grimes are all off the market, they aren't going to magically go back on tomorrow because "FA hasn't started yet."

4 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I’d be a little shocked if we drop Clay in. 4-3 under often. His best quality is rushing and pursuing. 

You're going to be blitzing on 33%+ percent of your snaps regardless.

You're going to be playing a bunch of snaps in your pressure package. 

Wilkerson will come out for snaps and you'll get Clay rushing snaps there.

Clay will get his rush reps. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Dude free agency has started lol. This is 2018, it started on Monday. These deals are done. Johnson, Amukamara, Butler, Colvin, Breeland, Grimes are all off the market, they aren't going to magically go back on tomorrow because "FA hasn't started yet."

Oh gosh you know what I mean... ok change it to were only a day into free agency.

even if free agency was over with its not a reason to whine like a little child.

1 minute ago, ArthurPensky said:

Free agency hasn't started yet? I guess all those players that signed today missed the memo.

Just now, ArthurPensky said:

Oh gosh you know what I mean... ok change it to were only a day into free agency.

even if free agency was over with its not a reason to whine like a little child.

There's legit reason for concern.

The top 4 corners are gone. The only two left that are legit starters are Melvin and Claiborne.

Gute is going to have to really dig into the trade market to try and find someone who can play for us unless one of those two are coming here. 

I'm gonna start quoting everybody and telling them to quit being so mellow.  To be angrier about us not signing corners.  I'm going to start quoting people and telling them to use more exclamation marks and capital letters. 

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ryan plays/ed a fair bit of 4-3 Under. 

Wilkerson at the 5, Clark at the 1, Daniels at the 3, and Perry at the 7 is solid. Lets you use Clay as a rush/drop backer. 

Hate having the 3rd interior rusher rather than the 2nd perimeter guy, but I'm not going to sit here and ***** about having Wilkerson on the field rather than Jake Ryan/Josh Jones. 

I love having that 3rd interior guy.  We can get all 3 on the field in base sets, maybe use Wilkerson for some DE in nickel, and they'll be able to rotate more.

I don’t care about Randall. I care about a positional group some college teams can say they have better than we have. We haven’t improved this while about a dozen or so perfectly good options have passed us by. I care when we settle for guys like House when we know it will only lead to another year of record numbers being put up on this pass defense. 

Archived