Packers Sign DE Mo Wilkerson

Gopackgonerd

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Right. Our defensive line is going to be one of the top units in the league and many people don’t even care lol.

You're confident that we're getting Wilkerson of '13 through '15 and not Wilkerson of '16 and '17? 

There's a reason that contract loooks the way it does. Wilkerson's been a league average lineman the last two years. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You're confident that we're getting Wilkerson of '13 through '15 and not Wilkerson of '16 and '17? 

There's a reason that contract loooks the way it does. Wilkerson's been a league average lineman the last two years. 

I am confident. I believe a change of scenery to a contending team will do Mo wonders. He’s still only 28.

If Petine thought he was over the hill, he wouldn’t have signed him. 

Just now, pollino14 said:

I am confident. I believe a change of scenery to a contending team will do Mo wonders. He’s still only 28.

If Petine thought he was over the hill, he wouldn’t have signed him. 

You're confident it's 100% mental and not at least partly physical from the broken leg?

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You're confident it's 100% mental and not at least partly physical from the broken leg?

93.6 to be honest.

Are we getting all pro Mo Wilkerson , meh ? Idk about that. But do I think he’s still a heck of a player, you betcha.

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Dare to dream that broken legs fully heal and fatties sometimes get lazy. You have to believe Pettine had a long conversation with him. Add in a bit of fairy dust and think about what's possible up front. Well within the reasonable risk / reward on a guy like we haven't had around here in a long long time. If he is able to free up Daniels and Clark even a little bit, it's worth the money

13 minutes ago, cannondale said:

These are the signings I wanted TT to make all those years. The Pettine connection makes this about as close to a slam dunk as you can get. I worry a heck of a lot more about Graham than I do Wilkerson. Let the games begin up front. I fully expect Clark and Daniels to finally not be invisible 

The Mo signing is the kind of signing that the Pats usually make. I like it. 

I don't know why people keep mentioning Darqueze Dennard as an option. He's not available.

Rotoworld:

Bengals exercised CB Darqueze Dennard's fifth-year option for 2018.
That will pay him $8.5 million, a steep price for a player who has never been anything more than mediocre since arriving as the No. 24 overall pick in 2014. Dennard earned PFF's No. 93 corner grade out of 119 qualifiers last year while playing behind Dre Kirkpatrick and Pacman Jones. He's started just four of 39 career games

Rashaan Melvin, Revis, DRC or a trade for Darby are some of our current options atm.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Dare to dream that broken legs fully heal and fatties sometimes get lazy. You have to believe Pettine had a long conversation with him. Add in a bit of fairy dust and think about what's possible up front. Well within the reasonable risk / reward

That's the hope. Just praying there wasn't any nerve damage. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I don't know why people keep mentioning Darqueze Dennard as an option. He's not available.

Rashaan Melvin, Revis, DRC or a trade for Darby are some of our current options atm.

Melvin and DRC. Also, sign Trent Murphy then call it an offseason

draft EDGE/WR/CB with first 3 picks.

Archived