Ravens NOT signing WR Ryan Grant - failed physical pg 5

M.10.E

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm sitting here wondering if I should just go on vacation for a year in a country that doesn't get football ?

I pay directv a ridiculous amount of money to be able to watch live ravens game. If we go into the season with ryan grant and John Brown as our starting wr's, they will get nothing from me this season. 

2 minutes ago, paraven said:

I pay directv a ridiculous amount of money to be able to watch live ravens game. If we go into the season with ryan grant and John Brown as our starting wr's, they will get nothing from me this season. 

I'd love to say I'd truly do the same but I'll still watch. The Ravens are that abusive GF that did 2 really nice things for me in 20 years so I just keep holding on hoping she'll change.. 

8 minutes ago, drd23 said:

The only benefit I see at this stage is that Grant isn't a pure deep threat and can actually make some difficult catches and react to poor throws

He doesn't really do any of that. Honestly, he kinda sucks. He drops a lot of catchable balls and doesn't really do much of anything impressive. I don't understand how this contract happened for a guy who was the third and most times fourth receiver for a bad receiving core? 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He doesn't really do any of that. Honestly, he kinda sucks. He drops a lot of catchable balls and doesn't really do much of anything impressive. I don't understand how this contract happened for a guy who was the third and most times fourth receiver for a bad receiving core? 

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/ryan-grant/

69% catch rate

3.1% drop rate

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I've literally watched every snap of this guy's career. He's not good and Gruden was made fun of for keeping him on the roster after he dropped everything thrown his way during the preseason. 

I'm just stating facts. I hate this signing as much as anyone else, but stats don't lie. He had 2 drops last year during the regular season.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I'm just stating facts. I hate this signing as much as anyone else, but stats don't lie. He had 2 drops last year during the regular season.

Maybe this guy watched the real Redskins games and the stats people watched the fake ones.

I honestly don't know who this guy is. Apparently had 600 yards receiving last year? But I don't remember his name being mentioned in any Redskins games or highlights I saw.

Seems like Ozzie has a very different idea of what a good WR looks like to the rest of the league. Lot of money to pay for a guy who apparently struggled to get on the field ahead of Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson.

Archived