what are the Redskins doing??

mar29020

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

You know, The Pats let Amendola walk and YOUNG guys Butler and Dion Lewis.. Big time contributors and no one hears a peep ! No questions of Belichick and his methods  etc .. Just saying.

After 5 SB rings and dividion championships almost every year, they've earned the benefit of the doubt

16 hours ago, taylor made said:

Simple. They are trying to to buy new flashy FA's so they can sell tickets. The same thing they've been doing since Snyder bought the team. It's getting old, isn't it?

Like who? Richardson?

The Redskins have made one move and offered on two. Wilkerson, THANK GOD, didnt sign here. DRC would be ok, but now that Matthieu hit the market, we should be in contact and movin on him fast. 

I am, however, concerned that the ILB position is going to be weak again if they are not able to sign or draft anyone. Waiting for the draft is not a good thing when you don't have any talent on your roster. If this team thinks that Spaight and Foster should be starters...

Image result for facepalm gif

1 minute ago, mike23md said:

Like who? Richardson?

The Redskins have made one move and offered on two. Wilkerson, THANK GOD, didnt sign here. DRC would be ok, but now that Matthieu hit the market, we should be in contact and movin on him fast. 

I am, however, concerned that the ILB position is going to be weak again if they are not able to sign or draft anyone. Waiting for the draft is not a good thing when you don't have any talent on your roster. If this team thinks that Spaight and Foster should be starters...

Image result for facepalm gif

How about Ryan Anderson at MLB?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

How about Ryan Anderson at MLB?

I actually talked to Craig Hoffman this morning and he said that the plan is to see how Anderson comes along this season at EDGE. He will not be moving inside. Unfortunately. 

45 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

**UPDATE**

This is still the 2018 offseason plan

Well, they done messed A-A-Ron because they signed someone! (in honor of your avatar)

For the record, when I said the Redskins are allowed "one big splash per year," I did not mean that they couldn't sign anyone else.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Well, they done messed A-A-Ron because they signed someone! (in honor of your avatar)

For the record, when I said the Redskins are allowed "one big splash per year," I did not mean that they couldn't sign anyone else.

With that being, I don't mind that we haven't signed any of the guys we lost. None of them were real difference makers outside of Breeland and Fuller. However, it would be nice to add SOMEBODY to backfill these dudes.

58 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

With that being, I don't mind that we haven't signed any of the guys we lost. None of them were real difference makers outside of Breeland and Fuller. However, it would be nice to add SOMEBODY to backfill these dudes.

Oh I completely agree letting our free agents walk made sense, especially at the prices that they've commanded (exception: Breeland; why couldn't we get that?). What concerns me is that with the exception of DRC and Wilkerson, the Redskins haven't met with anyone. They are "pursuing" players ... but no one seems to be taking them seriously.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Oh I completely agree letting our free agents walk made sense, especially at the prices that they've commanded (exception: Breeland; why couldn't we get that?). What concerns me is that with the exception of DRC and Wilkerson, the Redskins haven't met with anyone. They are "pursuing" players ... but no one seems to be taking them seriously.

The problem with paying Breeland even the contract he got is that Breeland, Moreau and Dunbar all play outside and not in the slot.  Honestly, Moreau is a better athlete than Breeland and if he pans out he has a might higher upside than Breeland.  He could even be the heir apparent to Norman.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

The problem with paying Breeland even the contract he got is that Breeland, Moreau and Dunbar all play outside and not in the slot.  Honestly, Moreau is a better athlete than Breeland and if he pans out he has a might higher upside than Breeland.  He could even be the heir apparent to Norman.

While I see what you're saying, I would rather have Breeland and Moreau as heir apparents to Norman. Get two options, maybe deal Norman.

Oh well ...

Just now, Woz said:

While I see what you're saying, I would rather have Breeland and Moreau as heir apparents to Norman. Get two options, maybe deal Norman.

Oh well ...

Oh didn't you hear, we're a contender this year.  Can't trade Norman.  

Archived