Titans sign RB Dion Lewis

ttitansfan4life

Another really solid signing by Robinson. I love it the exact kind of RB we need. Yes the money is not low especially for RBs but again Murray was getting paid more and at this stage give me Lewis any day.

We will have an excellent 1 2 punch with Henry and Lewis both of which will complement each other extremely well.

13 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't think Henry will take to kindly to not being the feature back for the 3rd season in a row. He will walk  after 2019 if that is the case. And he will not have any wear and tear on his body from a heavy workload over the first 4 years of his career. Lewis is 28 years old, I hope Lefluer split the carries, go with the best matchup week to week or play them together.

8 minutes ago, lamont said:

I don't think Henry will take to kindly to not being the feature back for the 3rd season in a row. He will walk  after 2019 if that is the case. And he will not have any wear and tear on his body from a heavy workload over the first 4 years of his career. Lewis is 28 years old, I hope Lefluer split the carries, go with the best matchup week to week or play them together.

Well then Henry can go kick rocks. Dude might be the most overrated player on the team. He's done absolutely nothing to show any kind of attitude over someone challenging him for carries/reps.

He was god awful most of last season.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Well then Henry can go kick rocks. Dude might be the most overrated player on the team. He's done absolutely nothing to show any kind of attitude over someone challenging him for carries/reps.

He was god awful most of last season.

What you said, make em compete for it, the best man will be the starter & go with who has the hot hand & can be used to exploit matchups.

The Saints last year with Ingram/Kamara is the model I see with Henry/Lewis.

Ingram-230 carries/58 catches=288 total touches

Kamara-120 carries/81 catches=201 total touches

And remember, both guys had to deal with AD early in the year. Ideally, we get something similar to that with Henry/Lewis.

54 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

And remember, both guys had to deal with AD early in the year. Ideally, we get something similar to that with Henry/Lewis.

That would be a great mix. If Henry can quit the dancing and just get yards, he'll make it hard for them to take him off the field. I like the way our offense is shaping up, it's almost like we can run two different style of offenses if needed based on a given gameplan or situation.

58 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

But that OL the Saints had ??‍♂️ 

56 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

But that OL the Saints had ??‍♂️ 

True, but it was just a year ago where our OL was considered one of the best in the league by most people.

Maybe the change to ZBS will bring the 2016 play back from our OL.

Archived