30- Vikings : Connor Williams OT Texas
31- Patriots : Josh Jackson CB Iowa
32- Eagles : Malik Jefferson LB Texas

9 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Colts receive #12 + #22 +# 53 = 2350.
Bills receive #3 + #104 = 2280

12- Colts : Minkah Fitzpatrick CB Alabama

22- Colts : Leighton VanDerEsch LB Boise St

Probably the bare minimum in terms of compensation the Colts would receive, but I'd still be really tempted to take it.

Not sure we have a great spot for Minkah but his value would be too much to pass up there, good pick.

Love the LVE pick.  However Josh Jackson would be tempting considering we'll probably be playing primarily zone now. (Edit: unless you have Minkah playing CB like you listed, I missed that the first time)

5 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Probably the bare minimum in terms of compensation the Colts would receive, but I'd still be really tempted to take it.

Not sure we have a great spot for Minkah but his value would be too much to pass up there, good pick.

Love the LVE pick.  However Josh Jackson would be tempting considering we'll probably be playing primarily zone now. (Edit: unless you have Minkah playing CB like you listed, I missed that the first time)

Just hope we agree than Fitzpatrick IS a corner NOT a safety

10 hours ago, bananabucket said:

I do think the drafting is setting up for the colts to move down and the Bills to move up.

I think as a 1st round trade it could be realistic in that teams over pay to move up to those slots  but I avoid the old Jimmy Johnson trade table in favor of this 

http://www.footballperspective.com/draft-pick-value-calculator/

It shows that the Bills 1.12 and 2.53 are about even for the 1.3.  The bills could add a 3rd or a next years 2nd.

Again it is fairness from a chart which does not necessarily match what happens in a draft.

12 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

32- Eagles : Malik Jefferson LB Texas

Not a good pick anymore since the Eagles resigned Bradham (something not many expected), but would have made sense at the time you made this mock.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Not a good pick anymore since the Eagles resigned Bradham (something not many expected), but would have made sense at the time you made this mock.

Exactly ! I should have waited a bit longer...Same for the Jags taking Hayden to be their slot CB (so the selection of Jaire Alexander...)...

3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

as much sense and good jaire is i think the jags will likely take the Best Offensive guy available outside of RB.  Alexander would be a luxary pick with Bouye and Ramsey still at CB. 

I disagree. Ramsey and Bouye on the outside but the team need a slot CB with Colvin going to Houston. But no Jaire Alexander (and maybe the offensive guy you ask for) as DJ.Hayden is coming to take that role.

2 hours ago, jebrick said:

I do think the drafting is setting up for the colts to move down and the Bills to move up.

I think as a 1st round trade it could be realistic in that teams over pay to move up to those slots  but I avoid the old Jimmy Johnson trade table in favor of this 

http://www.footballperspective.com/draft-pick-value-calculator/

It shows that the Bills 1.12 and 2.53 are about even for the 1.3.  The bills could add a 3rd or a next years 2nd.

Again it is fairness from a chart which does not necessarily match what happens in a draft.

Thanks for the link. And about "my" compensation in this mock, i know the chart is a basis for negociation. A team can ask for more or agree for less.  

Archived