FA Frenzy Mock Draft

zappa13004

No to Josh Allen at #1. And I actually like him more than most people. But he's clearly behind Rosen and Darnold as the elite QB's in the class. I'd be fine with him if we for some reason didn't have the #1 pick and took him at 4, but otherwise, this is a mistake.

I would still be hopeful that Allen would pan out though. He's better than most people make him out to be, but still not worthy of being the #1 guy.

29 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

No to Josh Allen at #1. And I actually like him more than most people. But he's clearly behind Rosen and Darnold as the elite QB's in the class. I'd be fine with him if we for some reason didn't have the #1 pick and took him at 4, but otherwise, this is a mistake.

I would still be hopeful that Allen would pan out though. He's better than most people make him out to be, but still not worthy of being the #1 guy.

I prefer Darnold. But "i" worths nothing. I think Dorsey will like a big armed QB, he liked Mahomes. TT will play and Allen will have time to cut on his mistakes with accuracy. Who was the best QB in Mobile ? Who was the best QB in Indy ? Do production in college matters ? If yes so Mason Rudolph will fight with Mayfield for the #1

2 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

I prefer Darnold. But "i" worths nothing. I think Dorsey will like a big armed QB, he liked Mahomes. TT will play and Allen will have time to cut on his mistakes with accuracy. 

Sam Darnold is a strong armed QB though. It's not like he's picking between a small-armed guy and a strong-armed guy. He's picking between two rocket armed QB's. One struggles with accuracy while the other does not. The one that struggles with accuracy has a stronger arm, but there is a point where your arm caps out. If you can throw it 60 yards, your arm talent is elite. Both can drive it that far. Allen can drive it 80, but when is he going to have the time to throw it that far? Once in a season?

And you can't fix accuracy over a short period of time...especially this late in someone's life. It's very rare to see accuracy improve mysteriously.

We might take Allen #1, but it'd be dumb if we did.

2 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I disagree. Ramsey and Bouye on the outside but the team need a slot CB with Colvin going to Houston. But no Jaire Alexander (and maybe the offensive guy you ask for) as DJ.Hayden is coming to take that role.

im not really asking for an offensive guy but defensively outside say a Sam LBer(so like 40% snaps) and maybe a Nickle/Dime CB(i would love a guy who can be a nickle and kick outside in case of an injury) and just some depth pieces at LB, S, DL the defense is solid.  

Offensively we still need a Backup QB, RB Depth(i think we probably want around 4 on the active roster), TE, OT, G, wr.  wr is pretty far down the list in terms of "need" now with lee and moncrief to go with Cole, Westbrook, hurns, Mickens) but if a guy presented good value we could slide to grab him and maybe trade Hurns. 

19 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I prefer Darnold.

Not about Darnold, just to call you lol Do the Joe Thomas retirement means bye bye Saquon ? Like trading out of the #4 to the Dolphins or Bills and select Kolton Miller ? Do that mean another draft with 3 1st rounders with a package to going back in the 1st and select McGlinchey or Williams ? We cant go with Stephenson as the LT right ? What you think..

On 3/15/2018 at 5:43 AM, zappa13004 said:

Not about Darnold, just to call you lol Do the Joe Thomas retirement means bye bye Saquon ? Like trading out of the #4 to the Dolphins or Bills and select Kolton Miller ? Do that mean another draft with 3 1st rounders with a package to going back in the 1st and select McGlinchey or Williams ? We cant go with Stephenson as the LT right ? What you think..

No because Keepolton Miller is not even a top-15 pic. If he hadn't done so all the combine, he wouldn't really even be talked as anything or earlier than a late first-rounder or even mid second-rounder. If we trade down it will be 4 guys like Denzel Ward or possibly Marcus Davenport, whom our general managers seem to take you like into allegedly. Also, something Quenton Nelson could play left tackle. If so, that could be the pic as well. Also, we just signed Hubbard from the Steelers who is fairly light. In a surprise, Hubbard maybe playing left tackle. That would set us up to draft a right tackle either as Quenton Nelson or later with someone like Mcglinchey.

Archived