Sam Bradford????

Smhx2519

On 3/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, joru1000 said:

Vikings fan here to clear up some things:

In 2016, the Vikings probably had one of the worst offensive lines of the modern era by mid season, and the reason they went from 5-0 to missing the playoffs. Kalil was a shell of his 2012 rookie season, and everyone else was a revolving door because of injuries. Pretty sure we broke the record for most TFL allowed since it was recorded, and some other stupid stat like "most first contacts behind the line of scrimmage on run plays". We also had literally no running game as AD was injured and McKinnon is only a 3rd-down back (albeit a good one).

Despite all of this, Bradford broke the single season completion percentage record in an Air Coryell style offense. It was an impressive feat. He also then had one of the best regular season performances by a QB I've personally ever seen, back in Week 1 of last season against the Saints.

He's a very talented player if you give him a good offensive line. He's just made of glass. Considering it's a 1 year deal, I think it's pretty good for you guys.

I agree with this.  The ONLY question about Bradford is his health.  If he can stay healthy he is a VERY good quarterback who absolutely can get you to the playoffs.  His health is just a huge gamble, however.  Best of luck.  I hope he can make it through the season for you.

On 3/27/2018 at 2:16 AM, Uncle Buck said:

I agree with this.  The ONLY question about Bradford is his health.  If he can stay healthy he is a VERY good quarterback who absolutely can get you to the playoffs.  His health is just a huge gamble, however.  Best of luck.  I hope he can make it through the season for you.

Ok first I’m a Cardinals fan and have been for more than 30 years. I root for who is on the team. Bradford was not my first choice but now he is the quarterback of my team and I want him to succeed. I like the moves the team has made since signing Bradford especially Justin Pugh and Bryce Butler. Let hope the draft turns out great for us. Looking forward to a great season. 

Archived