We Better Be Active Tomorrow...

NFL_Announcer

Least amount of signed players in the league... 46, we can't even field a full roster (9 short I believe).

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Suh in a Seahawks uniform. Richardson is gone to Washington. Annoyed we couldn't snag John Brown on a 1 year prove it deal to replace him. MAYBE Jordy Nelson? 

Not a fan of signing 30+ year old vets, but we gotta sign someone... we have so few draft picks too... 

Who do you guys want to see signed tomorrow? 

Jordy would be a nice insurance for Darboh, Moore, Johnson. Worried it might go the Lacy route, but whatevs.

I think they go after low tier, undervalued FA. Probably a CB, NT, DE, and a TE. 

Nothing matters except getting Sheldon locked up. That will determine successful off-season for me at least. Maybe bring back Maxwell, M-Davis and Luke too. IDK.

Guys I’d like to see us sign:

WR Michael Crabtree

G/T Justin Pugh

S Terrance Brooks

DT Nndamukong Suh

DE Pernell McPhee

G DJ Fluker 

T/G Cam Fleming

TE Julius Thomas

DB Ross Cockrell

DT Mike Pennel

G Alex Boone

G Matt Slauson

DE/DT Courtney Upshaw

G Jack Mewhort

C/G Travis Swanson

C/G Mike Pouncey 

Of this long list, we will sign none.

19 hours ago, showtime said:

Well, obviously Jordy Nelson isn't available anymore.  I really like the list that @One Punch Man put up.  Also, Dion Jordan can hopefully provide a huge punch in a bigger role.

Apparently DJ Fluker came in for a visit.

I’m fine with guys like Jordan and Smith but for the right price ya feel. Dion could very well make an impact with an expanded role. Hopefully his early career antics/concerns are gone.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2018/3/16/17130456/2018-seattle-seahawks-free-agent-rumor-tracker-nfl-free-agents-cuts-signings-trades-updates

WR - Markus Wheaton
DT Derrick Shelby
DT Ndamukong Suh
DT Quinton Dial
DT Tank Carradine

These are the unsigned guys the team has shown interest in. 

I would add Vinny Curry to that list.  He's a very good player, and it would be sort of like a throw in to the Michael Bennett trade.  Also, as a street free agent (someone who was cut), he would not count towards the Compensatory Pick tally (a reason I also like Suh and Wheaton).

On 3/15/2018 at 11:34 AM, animaltested said:

Jordy would be a nice insurance for Darboh, Moore, Johnson. Worried it might go the Lacy route, but whatevs.

I think they go after low tier, undervalued FA. Probably a CB, NT, DE, and a TE. 

Nothing matters except getting Sheldon locked up. That will determine successful off-season for me at least. Maybe bring back Maxwell, M-Davis and Luke too. IDK.

Just saying, Seattle got Dickson (TE) and Mingo (DE... sorta), Fluker. Brown seems like a little low key "could be good" Need another Defensive lineman though. 

Cant believe it, but resigning Maxwell is pretty important right now. Griffin and Coleman are established at their positions. Bunch of JAG's at the 4th spot.  Im sure they will draft one or two DB's as awell (seems like that is a given every draft), but its nice to go in with 3 established guys, and let the rooks prove themselves (like Griffin last year). 

Archived