Ezekiel Elliott Projections for the 2017 NFL Season

Webmaster

2 hours ago, Webmaster said:

What do you project Ezekiel Elliott's stats to be at the end of the year?   Can he repeat last year's numbers?  Will he make the Pro Bowl or All-Pro teams?

I think a lot of it has to do with what, if any, suspension he receives from the league.

If he's only suspended for one or two games, I could see numbers similar to last year if we stick to a more balanced approach on offense. It will be interesting to see if Linehan decides to open things up more for Prescott in his second year.

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

I think a lot of it has to do with what, if any, suspension he receives from the league.

If he's only suspended for one or two games, I could see numbers similar to last year if we stick to a more balanced approach on offense. It will be interesting to see if Linehan decides to open things up more for Prescott in his second year.

Agreed. I don't think 1,500 yds is out of the question, even with a 2 gm susp. Will be interesting to see how the passing game progressing in Dak's second go around. I don't necessarily see Dallas throwing more, but I do see more attempts down field.  

I think Zeke can light the world on fire. Teams really can't afford to stack the box when you can be killed by Dez & Co. - but even if they do, we have the best OL in football that is going to give him ample opportunities.

The most exciting prospect about Zeke is that it has been suggested he will be used more in the passing game this year (and not just pass-blocking, which he excels at). So the chance to see us use more screen plays is going to keep defenses very honest.

Archived