What QB do you want?

mistakey

Choice: 2018  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Got? (Alphabetically to avoid bias)

• Josh Allen (lulz)
    • Sam Darnold
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen
    • #AnyoneButAllen
    • None of the Above, I like Sadness, Take skill players and roll with Tyrod!

-Rosen
-Darnold
-Mayfield
-Allen

I gotta admit every qb but allen has captured my eye at some point or other.
It seems like this draft has got a very 2004 vibe.  At least 4 first round qbs, more talent at the top that could have very good pro careers (chubb, barkley, fitzpatrick).
I was anti Rosen mainly cause his concussions.  Turns out Mayfield had 2 as well.
Darnold wins in the injury dept- only having an ankle injury.

Seems like Rosen and Mayfield are better football players though.

I gotta admit I think i'm team Rosen boys

Sam D

Baker Mayefeild 

Lamar Jackson

Josh Rosen

Mega arm.

I like Darnold as he is the least experienced but preformed very well. Also he is thick and hasn't had injuries. Decent athlete. Baker by the same metric essentially but below Sam. 

I don't like Rosen as I don't know of he has the attitude of a pro also he has a bad injury history. 

I like Lamar as a qb, and I think he develops well.

I want accuracy issues the way I want herpes, sorry Allen.

Darnold,Rosen,Mayfield are all inter changeable I’m my opinion. It really depends on what direction you want your team to go. I like mayfield more then most I think he’s the best QB right now. But Darnold given time could be the best. I just hate the fact he’s from USC. Rosen is Rosen in my opinion he’s the safest bet but  I don’t ever expect him to be a top 10 QB during his career 

I'll be stoked with Darnold or Rosen.

I'll be slightly cautious with Mayfield, but I still like him a lot.

I love Allen's potential, but man does he scare me. Jackson has potential to, but he's definitely at the bottom of my list of QBs. I feel like he has almost as good of a chance at busting as Allen does, but with less upside.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'll be stoked with Darnold or Rosen.

I'll be slightly cautious with Mayfield, but I still like him a lot.

I love Allen's potential, but man does he scare me. Jackson has potential to, but he's definitely at the bottom of my list of QBs. I feel like he has almost as good of a chance at busting as Allen does, but with less upside.

Switch Allen with Jackson and this is my list. 

Archived