Hall of Fame Game: Dallas Cowboys vs Arizona Cardinals

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

A field goal from the 5 yard line in the HoF game?

But..why?

Figure out if one of the guys you're asking to block gets his lunch stolen - cuz that stuff is kind of handy to know.

3 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Anyone else think that Terrell Davis shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame?

I was 50/50 on it.  now that he's in I'm not going to complain about it - like I will continue to about certain others I don't believe deserve to be in there.  But if it were up to me he wouldn't have gotten in, at least not until it was by election by the Senior Committee way down the line.  He certainly didn't deserve to get in ahead of certain others that have been waiting far longer than he has.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I was 50/50 on it.  now that he's in I'm not going to complain about it - like I will continue to about certain others I don't believe deserve to be in there.  But if it were up to me he wouldn't have gotten in, at least not until it was by election by the Senior Committee way down the line.  He certainly didn't deserve to get in ahead of certain others that have been waiting far longer than he has.

Yeah. He was great for a very short period of time. He had 3 incredible seasons, but it was in a system that pumped out 1000 yard rushers like Vin Diesel pumps out bad movies. I just think the bar has to be higher.

Like you said, maybe by the Senior Committee, but not this soon. 

On 8/3/2017 at 6:41 PM, wcblack34 said:

Yeah. He was great for a very short period of time. He had 3 incredible seasons, but it was in a system that pumped out 1000 yard rushers like Vin Diesel pumps out bad movies. I just think the bar has to be higher.

Like you said, maybe by the Senior Committee, but not this soon. 

Exactly...and hilarious post, too! Davis' production was over such a short period of time, that I just don't think this selection was deserved.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Can someone explain to me why it took so long for Jerry Jones to get into the hall of fame?

You ever wonder why everyone hates the cowboys? Jerry Jones is the reason. But probably a mix of there were more deserving people/it takes a while for owners to get in.

Archived