2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Incredibly disrespectful, just stick a prospect on there to give him a taste. Let him warm up with the pros etc. 

Shocking. He's trying to out Jose Jose. 

Seriously, why are people making a big deal out of this? 

I can’t have been the only one who shrugged their shoulders when they saw this. It’s literally not an issue for me.

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Seriously, why are people making a big deal out of this? 

I can’t have been the only one who shrugged their shoulders when they saw this. It’s literally not an issue for me.

What message is it sending if you only name 6 subs? 

It's he saying he doesn't fancy the youth players? Is it a nudge to the owners? Or maybe it was directed at the FA and referees to complain about his "artists" not getting enough protection? 

Either way it was ridiculous, put a 17 year old potential first team player on there, give them a taste of the big time. 

This game has probably convinced me of VAR, despite it's faults.

2nd half was absolutely shocking by Liverpool though.

What a guy Salah is though, absolutely sensational 2nd goal. If that would have been Messi people would be going nuts. Met him this weekend in Liverpool, takes all the time in the world to interact with fans and is all smiles. Top fella.

17 hours ago, texans_uk said:

What message is it sending if you only name 6 subs? 

It's he saying he doesn't fancy the youth players? Is it a nudge to the owners? Or maybe it was directed at the FA and referees to complain about his "artists" not getting enough protection? 

Either way it was ridiculous, put a 17 year old potential first team player on there, give them a taste of the big time. 

And not play him? It means nothing. And  those young players played just the previous day. 

It’s not ridiculous, it’s a non issue. If he wants to use 6 subs then he’s the one at a disadvantage.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

And not play him? It means nothing. And  those young players played just the previous day. 

It’s not ridiculous, it’s a non issue. 

Why not just name 3 subs then? 

There's literally no reason to not have 7 subs if he isn't trying to send a message. 

Just now, texans_uk said:

Why not just name 3 subs then? 

There's literally no reason to not have 7 subs if he isn't trying to send a message. 

Because you don’t know which subs are gonna play before hand. If he wants to use 3 subs then that’s his loss not ours. He will pay the price for it. If he’s sending a message then so be it. 

When an NBA team is short of players for their rotation they don’t just replace those players with d D League players. 

Archived