2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

I'm fairly agnostic towards Stoke, which probably emphasizes your point as I went to uni there! ?

Actually, I'm impressed you managed to live among the orcs for so long and come out (relatively :D) normal.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:03 PM, marky mark said:

Pellegrini to West Ham. Huge upgrade xD

Like it. West Ham seemed like they just needed some to give them some sort of plan and foundation and Moyes was able to do that somewhat efficiently but the end of the season. I expect Pelligrini to do that at an even higher level next year. There is talent in the West Ham side, they just need someone who can harness it. 

Sarri has left Napoli, reports that he’s on his way to Chelsea. On pitch, I’d love it. But everything he just doesn’t fit. I want Conte to at least stay til the end of his contract. Sarri and Chelsea are just gonna clash. As for Footballing reasons, we’d be dangerous as heck. 

On 23/05/2018 at 6:27 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Sarri has left Napoli, reports that he’s on his way to Chelsea. On pitch, I’d love it. But everything he just doesn’t fit. I want Conte to at least stay til the end of his contract. Sarri and Chelsea are just gonna clash. As for Footballing reasons, we’d be dangerous as heck. 

Conte is gone. Barring some momentous turnaround.

Although Abramovich hasn't had his visa extended so maybe he won't be there to fire him ?

8 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Welcome to the Premiere League Fulham.

So good to be home. Incredible feeling. I think we've got a good shot of staying up but we need some investment and to hope we can retain the likes of Mitrovic and Targett. 

7 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

So good to be home. Incredible feeling. I think we've got a good shot of staying up but we need some investment and to hope we can retain the likes of Mitrovic and Targett. 

Welcome back to the big league ;)

3 hours ago, kempus said:

Welcome back to the big league ;)

We are Premier League, say, we are Premier League!

Honestly an amazing feeling!

Unrelated, If you and the wife ever make your way out to DC you gotta hit me up.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Unrelated, If you and the wife ever make your way out to DC you gotta hit me up.

Feels like I'm interrupting something...

4 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Will do, mate. My best friend lives in NYC and we're likely to go and visit within the next year or so. I would like to do a bit of a tour of the East coast, so I'll definitely hit you up if whenever we make it over there.

21 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I know contracts dont really mean anything but Huddersfield getting Wagner to extend three years is absolutely huge for them. 

There's some really good young managers in the EPL now. Especially when Everton hire Silva.

Archived