2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

1 hour ago, kempus said:

I thought he was pretty superb. He was the second best player on the pitch, behind Eriksen, imo. He had Sissoko in front of him. That's probably why we were lacking going forwards haha. Newcastle also gave zero space out wide. Pressed like madmen every time we tried to pass out wide.

Interesting, I only caught the second half of the match but there were a couple times where I caught myself thinking "if that was Walker he'd have been there on the overlap". Definitely not a bad performance just thought it seemed like it was a little bit of a step down from Walker which is completely expected. You are right about them denying space out wide though, Davies had a really hard time contributing going forward down the left as well. 

3 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Matic is worth every penny.... He has been excellent. On his worse day he is 7/10 player, on his best like today 10/10.

He has been brilliant.

Anthony Martial just scored and he DOES NOT look happy.

Just now, marky mark said:

He's leading the sack race imo.

I don't think he makes it out of November based on this match. West Ham are absolutely dire, there was not one thing that you can take away as a positive.  He definitely leads it in my opinion.

Oh and there is 4-0.

Archived