Sign in to follow this  
EliteTexan80

Texans sign Fulton

Reminder - we have the "Catch All" but feel free to open up additional threads where necessary. xD

17 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Its worth 7.5 million just to never see Xavier Suo-Filo in a texans uniform ever again

Amen, Pastor. Amen. xD

Ok. That ain't bad. 

Our FA may not seem sexy but they are all upgrades to our starters.

18 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Ok. That ain't bad. 

Our FA may not seem sexy but they are all upgrades to our starters.

As long as he is playing guard its a good signing.  If they try and make Martin a guard while starting him at C then its a bad signing.  He was rated as a pretty damn good pass blocker as a G by PFF. 

I'm curious what their plan is with him. Allen looked better on the left side, which is where he played with KC before coming here. I would go with Allen at LG, Martin/Mancz at C, Fulton at RG, and Seantrel Henderson at RT. We are still missing a LT that can bridge to Davenport hopefully being ready at some point in the near future.

24 minutes ago, dsorc said:

I'm curious what their plan is with him. Allen looked better on the left side, which is where he played with KC before coming here. I would go with Allen at LG, Martin/Mancz at C, Fulton at RG, and Seantrel Henderson at RT. We are still missing a LT that can bridge to Davenport hopefully being ready at some point in the near future.

Looks like might be a cut candidate since they just signed another lineman.

Martin and Mancz were both really poorly rated by pff, but they were by far our best linemen last year. Maybe the plan is to bring in 5 completely new starters.