Ravens are releasing WR Jeremy Maclin

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 minutes ago, Crickett said:

And with that (honestly even before that) the Ravens take over as the undisputed worst receiver corps in the NFL. 

Calvin Ridley or bust I guess.

So you're saying we're the best at being the worst?!

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

Any chance they sign Jordy? 

1% chance.

Just now, Crickett said:

And with that (honestly even before that) the Ravens take over as the undisputed worst receiver corps in the NFL. 

Calvin Ridley or bust I guess.

Yeah. I have been a long time critic of Flacco but in his defense they have not given that man much help at all over the years and unless they make a big move it's gonna get even uglier this year.

9 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

The Chicago Bears eagerly release the right to challenge for that title. 

Good luck

The Bears signed a #1 WR in Allen Robinson and a #3 in Taylor Gabriel. They also have some solid depth guys and a possible legitimate baller in Kevin White if he can stay healthy.

Their WR group is significantly better than the Ravens right now.

Kids' if you've ever dreamed about playing in the NFL, now is your chance! Baltimore is looking for anyone with working legs to sign up for their football club.

4 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Keep an eye on Buffalo. Brought him in on a visit last year and McCoy recruited him hard. With a need at WR, could be a landing spot. 

The man had his chance at the process and declined it, no way is he getting a second chance.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

The man had his chance at the process and declined it, no way is he getting a second chance.

Business is business though, maybe it's as simple as we offered less money. I would welcome him.

Archived