Desperado82

FOOTBALL'S BACK!!!! ***HOF GAME DALLAS VS. ARIZONA - GDT***

Looking forward to seeing the rookies play. The only thing I really want to come away with tonight is an injury free game. 

So who are we paying most attention to tonight? Think my top 3 would be Noah Brown, Rico Gathers, and....I guess everyone in the secondary. lol. Probably X. Woods the most. He was one of my favorites from the beginning. Haven't heard a single word about him in camp thus far either.  Have to include Taco as well. I didn't like the pick in April, still don't like the pick and from what I've seen and read so far, he has a long, long way to go. 

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

So who are we paying most attention to tonight? Think my top 3 would be Noah Brown, Rico Gathers, and....I guess everyone in the secondary. lol. Probably X. Woods the most. He was one of my favorites from the beginning. Haven't heard a single word about him in camp thus far either.  Have to include Taco as well. I didn't like the pick in April, still don't like the pick and from what I've seen and read so far, he has a long, long way to go. 

As a fan of a rival team, I want to see what the secondary players do. Awuzie and Lewis for me.

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

So how have the rookies/younger players looked?

Mixed bag. 

Not good - Taco, Damien Wilson, secondary bad to start. 

Good - Butler, Cheeto, Rod Smith and Morris