Joe Thomas, the GOAT, likely retiring per MKC

LETSGOBROWNIES

cant Wait too see how putrid we are at OL next year. It’s truly going to be sad. I’m blanked. def thought he would go one more year we’d shock the world and make the playoffs and he’s atleast play in one playoff game. What do we do from here ? We have to trade down with buffalo so we can get those two first and pick a CB and OT

Just now, bosko1616 said:

cant Wait too see how putrid we are at OL next year. It’s truly going to be sad. I’m blanked. def thought he would go one more year we’d shock the world and make the playoffs and he’s atleast play in one playoff game. What do we do from here ? We have to trade down with buffalo so we can get those two first and pick a CB and OT

lol what
the worlds not falling down

I may be one of the few that doesn't think Coleman is that bad. I wouldn't consider it the end of the world if he played LT part of this year. Our rookie QB isn't going to be behind center this year anyway.

I don't care how expensive he was, with the cap savings from Joe, I would have given Solder basically anything he wanted.

Just now, bosko1616 said:

The worlds not but our OL is. With JT we’re top 10. Without him we’re barely top 20 

our guards are very good, our center is good enough and we just signed a RT for 8m a year.  we're still top 10.

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

I may be one of the few that doesn't think Coleman is that bad. I wouldn't consider it the end of the world if he played LT part of this year. Our rookie QB isn't going to be behind center this year anyway.

I’m with you, Coleman is fine. Drango, despite the sack number someone will inevitably bring up, wasn’t awful either.

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

I don't care how expensive he was, with the cap savings from Joe, I would have given Solder basically anything he wanted.

13.5 million more to the cap now btw

Just now, mistakey said:

our guards are very good, our center is good enough and we just signed a RT for 8m a year.  we're still top 10.

We signed a backup swing T from Pittsburg let’s not get a head of our selves if he  as good he would have been there starter more then he has been. Bitonio is injury prone. Zeitler I agree with. Tretter is borderline average to above average. Coleman is barely average. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m with you, Coleman is fine. Drango, despite the sack number someone will inevitably bring up, wasn’t awful either.

13.5 million more to the cap now btw

Sadly with nothing to do with it at this point. Maybe HoneyBadger, probably not tho lol

Archived