Saints bringing P-Rob home on 4 year deal.

whodatworm23

5 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I didn't see this coming at all! Let's home that improved game comes with him! Him, Lattimore, and Crawley should be nice!

P-Rob always had the physical tools but the light came on for him with his consistency over the last few years... He displayed playmaking ability during Phillys run. What I love about P-Rob is his versatility! Can play inside, outside.

I posted the other day that slot/nickel corner was our biggest need. P-Rob excelled in that position in Philly last year.

1 minute ago, whodatworm23 said:

P-Rob always had the physical tools but the light came on for him with his consistency over the last few years... He displayed playmaking ability during Phillys run. What I love about P-Rob is his versatility! Can play inside, outside.

I'm expecting him to do a lot covering the slot. I think it is where he did his best with Philly if I am thinking correctly

2 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'm expecting him to do a lot covering the slot. I think it is where he did his best with Philly if I am thinking correctly

I just edited my precious post saying just that... Rob was terriffic in that spot for the Eagles last year. Wasnt expecting him to hit the market.

Great pickup!!!

Love it. We should be able to use him correctly this time around. He was one of the better nickel and slot corners last season. This also gives us a really deep secondary. Has to be one of the better units in the league in that regards.

Now add another pass rusher and some help at LB and that's a top 10 D.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Love it. We should be able to use him correctly this time around. He was one of the better nickel and slot corners last season. This also gives us a really deep secondary. Has to be one of the better units in the league in that regards.

Now add another pass rusher and some help at LB and that's a top 10 D.

What if we come away with either Suh or Richardson??? ?

Archived