whodatworm23

Saints bringing P-Rob home on 4 year deal.

Agreed. And, Decker just might be the better red zone threat...

What an awesome signing bringing him back to New Orleans. I really like the tandem of Lattimore/Crawley on the outside last year/going forward, but one of our biggest needs was a slot corner, and we just signed a guy that was one of the best in the NFL last year in that spot.

Indeed! I loved P-Rob, although critical at times. Think, like Malcolm Jenkins, he needed to go to Philly farm team for a bit. Seriously though, Philly has some awesome defensive coaches. Woulda been nice to see Brees carve them up in the NFC Championship game though :))

I always liked Pat Rob even when he left and thought he was criticized unfairly. Glad to have him back, makes sense if we're not going to tender Breaux

He use to get toasted when he played here. He eventually found his calling as a slot CB and played great last year for the Eagles. He didn't cost us too much, and he fills a need. We should have a very good CB trio now. I approve of this.

6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

He use to get toasted when he played here. He eventually found his calling as a slot CB and played great last year for the Eagles. He didn't cost us too much, and he fills a need. We should have a very good CB trio now. I approve of this.

I'm sure Mickey was sweating your approval xD

Just now, jcvoodoo said:

I'm sure Mickey was sweating your approval xD

Duh. He reads all of our comments. :P

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, JMG5 said:

Duh. He reads all of our comments. :P

mine maybe, I bet Mickey has you blocked.

(totally pulling your leg xD)

Edited by Fray32

4 years for $20m is highway robbery.

he needs a new agent.

go loomis!

I never thought we would ever want him back. What a turnaround for his career.

43 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

4 years for $20m is highway robbery.

he needs a new agent.

go loomis!

And only 10 is guaranteed. Absolute steal if he continues to play at a high level.

So much for the perceived toxic environment fostered by Payton. This offseason we have had a ton of players return, and others who have considered returning. Payton is rough around the edges and an a-hole...but it looks like the players appreciate him in reflection of their time in New Orleans.

35 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

So much for the perceived toxic environment fostered by Payton. This offseason we have had a ton of players return, and others who have considered returning. Payton is rough around the edges and an a-hole...but it looks like the players appreciate him in reflection of their time in New Orleans.

Good point

It also says alot about the orginazation as well.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I know I wasn't a big fan of bring Dennis Allen back either. I guess I was wrong.

Payton, DA, Brees and Jordan (influence), Ireland, Loomis... they're getting it done!