Saints bringing P-Rob home on 4 year deal.

whodatworm23

What an awesome signing bringing him back to New Orleans. I really like the tandem of Lattimore/Crawley on the outside last year/going forward, but one of our biggest needs was a slot corner, and we just signed a guy that was one of the best in the NFL last year in that spot.

Indeed! I loved P-Rob, although critical at times. Think, like Malcolm Jenkins, he needed to go to Philly farm team for a bit. Seriously though, Philly has some awesome defensive coaches. Woulda been nice to see Brees carve them up in the NFC Championship game though :))

He use to get toasted when he played here. He eventually found his calling as a slot CB and played great last year for the Eagles. He didn't cost us too much, and he fills a need. We should have a very good CB trio now. I approve of this.

6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

He use to get toasted when he played here. He eventually found his calling as a slot CB and played great last year for the Eagles. He didn't cost us too much, and he fills a need. We should have a very good CB trio now. I approve of this.

I'm sure Mickey was sweating your approval xD

43 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

4 years for $20m is highway robbery.

he needs a new agent.

go loomis!

And only 10 is guaranteed. Absolute steal if he continues to play at a high level.

So much for the perceived toxic environment fostered by Payton. This offseason we have had a ton of players return, and others who have considered returning. Payton is rough around the edges and an a-hole...but it looks like the players appreciate him in reflection of their time in New Orleans.

35 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

So much for the perceived toxic environment fostered by Payton. This offseason we have had a ton of players return, and others who have considered returning. Payton is rough around the edges and an a-hole...but it looks like the players appreciate him in reflection of their time in New Orleans.

Good point

It also says alot about the orginazation as well.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I know I wasn't a big fan of bring Dennis Allen back either. I guess I was wrong.

Payton, DA, Brees and Jordan (influence), Ireland, Loomis... they're getting it done!

Archived