Bills sign DE Trent Murphy

Trentwannabe

24 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills need as many pass rushers and depth as possible. Doesn't seem likely. 

True but part of the reason I say that is if we do trade Hughes which it looking like we aren't now only to we get something in return for the trade but it will give us a lot more money. And we could go out and sign another pass rusher.

I love the signing at that price. Who the heck cares about how much, we got a solid player who can contribute to a winning season and some of us are worried about the money.

How many years have we suffered with an owner who spent almost nothing and now we are complaining about spending too much???

2 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

I love the signing at that price. Who the heck cares about how much, we got a solid player who can contribute to a winning season and some of us are worried about the money.

How many years have we suffered with an owner who spent almost nothing and now we are complaining about spending too much???

Money matters because for years we've been in an utter cap mess, which in itself then limits spending.

This signing won't have a significant impact. But to not care about money is wrong.

One of the keys to success on the field is good cap management off it

11 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think this guy has potential to be my new favorite Bill... Dude seems like such a BA

Just scrolled this his Instagram... I like this kid even more. He is definitely gonna have some fun with Jim Kelly going hunting.

Archived