T.BRIDGEWATER / QB

A.WILLIAMSON / ILB

J.MCCOWN / QB 

I.CROWELL / RB

S.LONG / CENTER 

M.CLAIBORNE / CB (1-2yr)

P.TAYLOR / NT (1yr/Tryout)

491606734-san-francisco-49ers-v-arizona-cardinals.jpg.jpg

T.MATHEIU / Everything (Skrine gets released)

Eric-Ebron-Lions.jpg

E.EBRON / TE 

TRADE: JETS TRADE #6 , #37, 2019 Pick, and Powell to the COLTS for their #3 and 6th round pick

With all the teams that are looking to draft a QB, Jets make their move after the Bills jump to #2. Colts had one of the worst rushing attacks in the league, so adding Powell makes sense and they'll still be in the hunt for Barkley or a top OL prospect. Same could be said for the Giants, but the Bills might take that one and select Darnold or Allen. 

Image result for JOSH ROSEN

1. J. ROSEN . QB / 6'4 220lbs 

Because.....

nathan-peterman-lorenzo-carter-ncaa-football-tennessee-georgia.jpg

2. L.CARTER . OLB / 6'6 250lbs

The only mock I've seen him going in the first came from this site. I don't believe it, but he's a great fit if he's there. 

68277_h.jpg?itok=a0rXDnsU3. 

3. B.PRICE . C / 6'4 305lbs

It's really not impossible for him to slip to this pick, especially with his injury. Spencer's injury history leaves concern and 

Price is a clear BPA pick if he's there. Spener can also play OG if needed. 

57e6ea2d47363.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

4. A. LAZARD . WR / 6'5 230lbs

The WR position might have been the hardest to figure out in this draft. No one is on the same track with round projections.

NFL.com believes he'll be there in round 4 and having a big bodied WR will help in the WCO. 

maxresdefault.jpg

5. K.BALLAGE . RB / 6'1 227lbs 

LNOUCVPOTYMCHUW.20170725212426.jpg

6. B.PARKER . OT / 6'8 308lbs 

Great OT for developing behind Beachum. He never gave up a sack and has the frame to grow. 

20171111%20spt%20canes%20vs%20irish%20%20015.jpg

7. K. MCDERMOTT . OG / 6'6 311lbs 

I just found him. A lot of us expect the Jets to find a OG to replace one of our starters, but 

we know some positions get left out. He'll try to find a preseason cut to pick up. 

manishcol1s-3-web.jpg

DEFENSE: 

20180303_lbm_ss1_507_23040039.jpg?w=1024

OFFENSE: 

I dont like trading up at all. I dont trust our staff to evaluate the qb well enough to give up valuable pieces moving forward.

Why use two 1sts on a QB you have no plans on playing this year??

Id prefer to stay at 6 and take BPA. 

*also, your picks are a little unfair, you have a few guys going several rounds after thier projection (i.e. Johnson is seen as a late 2nd/early 3rd round prospect and you have him going in the 5th. Same with Carter, who after his combine probably doesnt make it out of the 1st)

There is no need for the trade up from 6 to 3. As mentioned previously, when you have the sixth pick and Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen, Barkley and Nelson are in the draft, you stay put. 

At worst, if we didn't like the QB left available, Chubb would also be an option (or a trade down).

We don't need to trade up, especially now that we have Bridgewater as a potential long-term solution. Yes I said potential but he is that, unlike Hackenberg or Petty.

2 hours ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

There is no need for the trade up from 6 to 3. As mentioned previously, when you have the sixth pick and Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Allen, Barkley and Nelson are in the draft, you stay put. 

At worst, if we didn't like the QB left available, Chubb would also be an option (or a trade down).

We don't need to trade up, especially now that we have Bridgewater as a potential long-term solution. Yes I said potential but he is that, unlike Hackenberg or Petty.

And the congregation says... Amen!!!

7 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I would be so happy with all of this, even the random miami guard

lol I really looked him up for a quick second and assumed he would be a target. Now watch him actually become a good NFL player. 

Archived