Free Agency: Rumors, Visits, Signings, etc

saintsfan

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve spent the last, what, decade? hating suh for being a cheap shot artist and dirty player.

id love for more talent on our line and I know Suh would make that happen, but I just flat out don’t like the guy 

You don't need to like him. Just hope he demolishes opposing OLines, RBs and QBs if he ends up in Black and Gold xD

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve spent the last, what, decade? hating suh for being a cheap shot artist and dirty player.

id love for more talent on our line and I know Suh would make that happen, but I just flat out don’t like the guy 

I don't like LeBron, but I still respect what he brings to the Cavs.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I don't like LeBron, but I still respect what he brings to the Cavs.

I recognize Suh is great, like I said above I’m not diminishing the talent he brings.

But respect? No. Not even close.

17 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Triplett just reported the Saints have been credited $3 million to their cap from Fairley's contract. So whatever we had is a bit more.

Fair enough... I feel bad for Fairley in this as well. Giving back part of the money because the Saints didn’t do their due diligence in his physical evaluation imo

I doubt we're able to get Suh. There's just no way we're going to be the highest bidder. We can take him in for a visit all we want, but at the end of the day he is going to go to the team cutting the biggest check. 

7 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Raiders got Nelson. 2 years, $15 million. $13 million guaranteed. I liked Nelson, but not $13 million guaranteed for two years liked him.

I’ll take Crabtree for less though, thank ya much 

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I doubt we're able to get Suh. There's just no way we're going to be the highest bidder. We can take him in for a visit all we want, but at the end of the day he is going to go to the team cutting the biggest check. 

I don't know, he has to see that we are a team that can possibly put a ring on his finger...especially with the talent he would bring.. I feel like that has to count for something.

5 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I don't know, he doesn't have any hardware yet, and you know how guys getting long in the tooth (see Drew Brees) will sometimes make choices we don't expect, especially to get a ring.

Never say never.

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

I don't know, he doesn't have any hardware yet, and you know how guys getting long in the tooth (see Drew Brees) will sometimes make choices we don't expect, especially to get a ring.

Never say never.

I'm just really skeptical.

Archived