Free Agency: Rumors, Visits, Signings, etc

saintsfan

53 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Wife is basic. Just another typical blonde. Looks like a cookie cutter to me xD

Image result for eric decker wifeYeah, pretty typical.

..................I'm just going to stare at my own post for a while. And I'm going to like my own post, too.

I wish the Saints would look at WR Jordan Matthews... Very underrated player who could really excel in this offense with Brees and accross from Thomas.

Big physical young kid who blocks and has more production than many WR that got big deals in FA.

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think it would be pretty dumb to pigeon hole yourself into selecting a particular position in the draft. WR and TE are both very deep. There will be quality players through the fourth round at those positions. I’m all for drafting a TE and WR...but not at the expense of not selecting a better prospect at a position with less depth (LB, DE).

I don’t think there is anything left worth investing it at TE in FA right now (maybe Gates...?). But it’s silly to not sign a WR...a position that is a pressing need and has been rather deep in FA. Decker and Hurns should be recruited right now. 

Matthews should be brought in as well. He can be a solid WR2 and is only 25.

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2018/3/20/17137866/new-orleans-saints-should-reconsider-re-signing-cornerback-delvin-breaux-marshon-lattimore-nfl

Well written and I agree. I still really think we should bring Breaux back. Lattimore, Crawley, PRob, Williams, and Breaux is a stunning level of depth. He easily fits in over Williams I think, and he can't really command that much of a salary can he? Last season...how many CBs did we see go in and out with injuries?

1 minute ago, navysaintsfan said:

https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2018/3/20/17137866/new-orleans-saints-should-reconsider-re-signing-cornerback-delvin-breaux-marshon-lattimore-nfl

Well written and I agree. I still really think we should bring Breaux back. Lattimore, Crawley, PRob, Williams, and Breaux is a stunning level of depth. He easily fits in over Williams I think, and he can't really command that much of a salary can he? Last season...how many CBs did we see go in and out with injuries?

I 100% agree. 

50 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

There's something we're not hearing about. Is Breaux pissed at Payton (rightfully so)? Did Payton give Breaux the cold shoulder? There's more to this than just "we're moving in a different direction".

Maybe by setting him on the shelf for a while, they'll be able to offer him base pay (which I understand, due to injury history). We could use the depth, and it's not like he's going to be playing 80 snaps a game.

10 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

There's something we're not hearing about. Is Breaux pissed at Payton (rightfully so)? Did Payton give Breaux the cold shoulder? There's more to this than just "we're moving in a different direction".

Maybe by setting him on the shelf for a while, they'll be able to offer him base pay (which I understand, due to injury history). We could use the depth, and it's not like he's going to be playing 80 snaps a game.

Or they could just not trust him to stay healthy... One thing that stands out with the guys we signed is durability.

14 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Wife is basic. Just another typical blonde. Looks like a cookie cutter to me xD

Normally I would agree with you, on most blondes. But Idk where you live if that's cookie cutter....I'd like to be there.

12 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

I wish the Saints would look at WR Jordan Matthews... Very underrated player who could really excel in this offense with Brees and accross from Thomas.

Big physical young kid who blocks and has more production than many WR that got big deals in FA.

I was wondering if the Saints would consider signing him. I looked his stats up and they weren't as good as I thought he was, but then again he hasn't played with a QB like Brees or in a system like ours.

5 hours ago, NS922 said:

Normally I would agree with you, on most blondes. But Idk where you live if that's cookie cutter....I'd like to be there.

I've lived in New Orleans, Chicago, Cali, Florida, Arkansas, and now Virginia. Gonna say this as un-offensively as possible. White blonde women are starting to all look alike to me. They just blur together. I see attractive blonde women everywhere and they are boring. She is boring :/ They can't all be MrsNSF xD

26 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I've lived in New Orleans, Chicago, Cali, Florida, Arkansas, and now Virginia. Gonna say this as un-offensively as possible. White blonde women are starting to all look alike to me. They just blur together. I see attractive blonde women everywhere and they are boring. She is boring :/ They can't all be MrsNSF xD

I think I'm going to need a few dozen more years of sampling before I ever start finding hot chicks boring. ;)

21 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Image result for eric decker wifeYeah, pretty typical.

..................I'm just going to stare at my own post for a while. And I'm going to like my own post, too.

I'm going to like your post too, and re-post such typicalness.

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Suh has called off his Raiders visit. Not a good sign for Saints and Titans fans (and the NFC on the whole). I think that he’ll sign with the Rams. 

The tweet I saw stated he was impressed with the Rams (just like he was with the Saints) and that he was gonna think about his decision LA vs. NO vs. TEN

7 minutes ago, saintsfan said:

The tweet I saw stated he was impressed with the Rams (just like he was with the Saints) and that he was gonna think about his decision LA vs. NO vs. TEN

We would have to make a lot of moves in order to fit him in here. I doubt it happens.

Archived