Mitchell-Gay-Golden all gone.

AFF

7 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

If true that conflicts with his previous statement about it not being about the money and it was more about winning. 

That's just an article I read to be very clear. True or not is anyone's guess. To my knowledge that may not have ever come from Mathieu. 

As far as winning, we may not have won a SB but we are consistently winning our division and making it beyond the first round of the playoffs. We are consistently in the hunt and imo, just a few pieces away from winning it all.

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

Well winning doesn't have to mean SB. After all, no team is guaranteed to win the SB Preseason. I took it (as should you) as him saying he wants to play for a team that is competitive and has a chance at winning the SB. But then again if the $11 Million is true you can throw that out the window because it is about the money (which is fine). 

so winning on payday , I see now. I should read more carefully.  

It would be good to sign him, we just don't have the $ now that Bell is tagged .  Maybe he will join the browns , they have cap space. 

Man Gay was the last guy still here from the 08 defense. Now the only player left is Ben and then a handful of coaches including only Keith Butler and John Mitchell from the defensive side. as a side note, it's crazy how many of our coaches left to go to Arizona.

Archived