Corey Davis limps off field, needs MRI on hamstring

Farsendor1

The good news is that Matthews-Decker-Taylor-Walker is still the best group of pass-catchers we've had in a decade. Hopefully this isn't major, but anything that's going to cost him significant TC reps is big when he's trying to develop a relationship with Marcus. Really hurts given all of the positive reports and videos that we've seen the last couple days.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

There was this brief period of time where I forgot what it was like to be a Titans fan. Hello darkness, my old friend.

This was my exact thought when I saw the news. We finally get a WR that, while still early, looks like he could be a true #1 and he lasts less than a week before being injured. 

Your other post is spot on though in regards to still being very solid at the position. It just goes to show the job the front office has done in making this team, on paper, a true contender in the division and a team that could win a playoff game. It just sucks losing a guy like Davis who could truly be a game changing weapon for us on offense. 

Archived