Corey Davis limps off field, needs MRI on hamstring

Farsendor1

59 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

giphy.gif

Hopefully everything comes out alright and it's just a strain. Sucks if it's his hamstring though. Those seem to linger throughout the year. 

He scares the bejezus out of me as a legit #1 for Mariota, but don't want him to get hurt so early. Hope it's nothing serious, will be fun to see him against the Texans secondary. 

58 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Tajae Sharpe had one i believe vs SD last year in the preseason and came back vs Carolina and played well or was that a concussion I forget?

I think he had a concussion. Cause he was rocked on the sideline. (Made the catch though)

Just now, KingTitan said:

I think he had a concussion. Cause he was rocked on the sideline. (Made the catch though)

Could be right never mind my waste of a post then :D

but Murray has a hammy issue and they don't seem worried so we"ll see it's just weird we haven't heard a single thing about it.

Tannehills already had 2 reports that no structural damage and another report said it was inconclusive and could need surgery 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Could be right never mind my waste of a post then :D

but Murray has a hammy issue and they don't seem worried so we"ll see it's just weird we haven't heard a single thing about it.

Tannehills already had 2 reports that no structural damage and another report said it was inconclusive and could need surgery 

I don't think it is a rip or tear. I think it might be a tough strain. I would think it would be too serve he wouldn't have been able to walk off the field.  (Guessing).

My best scenario is that he misses the first 3 pre-season games. Plays a series or two in the last. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I don't think it is a rip or tear. I think it might be a tough strain. I would think it would be too serve he wouldn't have been able to walk off the field.  (Guessing).

My best scenario is that he misses the first 3 pre-season games. Plays a series or two in the last. 

I like it. Maybe he never actually hurt his hamstring at all. This is just a genius way to unleash him on the league in the regular season without anyone having any tape on him.

Archived