Watching Keenum, Bradford, and Bridgewater

vike daddy

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I do not like the fit of Keenum in Denver. 

Wind and adverse weather are not kind to Keenum’s game. 

You make a good point, but bear in mind that he will be playing half his games away, and the weather is not likely to get nasty there until late in the year.  Also, he is quite elusive, important as Denver is bereft of quality OL-men, right?

Keenum posted a message to Vikings fans today, thanking them for his one year in Minnesota, which started with Keenum on the bench but ended with Keenum leading the Vikings to the NFC Championship Game.

“From the bottom of my heart, thank you Minnesota,” Keenum wrote. “Some of the most incredible, crazy, miraculous moments of my life happened this past year. Couldn’t have happened without y’all. Made this Texas boy feel right at home.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/case-keenum-thanks-minnesota-for-making-a-texas-boy-feel-at-home/

• Like 2

I hope all of them play well. Unlikely (very) but the ideal situation for me would be Teddy v. Case and Kirk v. Sam in the AFC/NFC Championship games and then a Vikings win over Denver in ATL! Of course that would be followed by us winning 7 of the next 10 and Teddy squeezing in the other three for the Jets (but never against us, my heart can take that). Case and Sam can each get one two, maybe its a 12 year plan...now I'm just rambling.

Edited by Riddle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Of all of them, I think Bridgewater could be the best if he regains his form and confidence. Safe bet though is probably Keenum.

If healthy, I'd argue Bradford might be in the best position to succeed. Great young RB and HOF WR.

• Like 1

Case Keenum might have a pile of cash now, but he doesn’t have enough to buy his old number in his new city. The new Broncos quarterback, whose Twitter handle is @CaseKeenum7, wasn’t going to get that one so he decided to pick something different.Turns out, some guy named John Elway used to wear that number in Denver, and since some guy named John Elway signs the checks, that’s not happening.

Case Keenum✔@casekeenum7

Excited to wear number 4 in the orange and blue!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/15/case-keenum-gets-money-but-not-his-old-number-in-denver/