Watching Keenum, Bradford, and Bridgewater

vike daddy

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Because Miami’s offense is worse than any offense he has played in. 

You can have all the talent in the world but that means squat when a team is in rebuild mode.

And the Dolphins are in complete rebuild mode.  There isn't a NFL-quality starter offensive skill position player on that roster.  All of their starting RB/WR/TE should all be primarily backups.  It quite possibly could be the worst constructed offense in the entire NFL.   

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

And the Dolphins are in complete rebuild mode.  There isn't a NFL-quality starter offensive skill position player on that roster.  All of their starting RB/WR/TE should all be primarily backups.  It quite possibly could be the worst constructed offense in the entire NFL.   

The 2014 Vikings roster he started on was pretty rough. Feature back Matt Asiata, Greg Jennings at the end of his career, and Charles Johnson.

17 minutes ago, vikestyle said:

The 2014 Vikings roster he started on was pretty rough. Feature back Matt Asiata, Greg Jennings at the end of his career, and Charles Johnson.

He managed to convince a bunch of people that Charles Johnson would be a star. xD

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

He managed to convince a bunch of people that Charles Johnson would be a star. xD

To be fair, I witnessed it.... multiple time.... in training camp, where he looked like the best athlete on the field and seriously made plays like Moss was doing on people.

yes training camp, but when it came to games, preseason or regular season, he would drop balls. 

I never really understood this.

With as much money as the Saints keep kicking down the road for Brees, I’m not so sure I’d want to be the QB who takes over. 

The Saints already we’re looking at $10.5M in dead money for Brees in 2020, a year in which he’s not under contract. I’m guessing that just doubled. 

Edited by SemperFeist

36 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

So Teddy signed another one year deal. Seems odd but it does make sense. He's really milking being a high level backup. 

He knows he can get another backup gig, but in the event Brees gets hurt or something and he plays well he can cash in. Smart move.

• Like 1