Watching Keenum, Bradford, and Bridgewater

vike daddy

Keenum did lead a nice 97 yard TD drive which was pretty impressive. However, one of the fumbles came on a 4th and 1 play where he went over the pile to make the line to gain and the ball was punched out. That essentially ended the game as the Redskins could've made it a one-score game. 

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Keenum did lead a nice 97 yard TD drive which was pretty impressive. However, one of the fumbles came on a 4th and 1 play where he went over the pile to make the line to gain and the ball was punched out. That essentially ended the game as the Redskins could've made it a one-score game. 

The game was essentially over if he didn't get that first down.  The fumble was irrelevant.

The Case Keenum experiment is over. In Washington. For now. Rookie Dwayne Haskins has entered the game for Washington, as the team trails the Giants 14-0.

Keenum completed six of 11 passes for 37 yards and a touchdown. He missed a wide-open receiver Trey Quinn on two occasions, including a play that would have been a touchdown.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/29/dwayne-haskins-makes-his-debut-for-washington/

Saints fans were chanting Teddy Bridgewater‘s name during Sunday’s win over the Buccaneers and the quarterback said after the game that it was a “pretty cool” experience to add to his memory bank.

Bridgewater was 26-of-34 for 314 yards, four touchdowns and an interception in the 31-24 win.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/07/teddy-bridgewater-i-feel-like-i-have-the-easy-job/

It was Steady Teddy yesterday in the dome.  He played great, and kept the Saints going.  I hate pulling for New Orleans to win, but I will as long as Teddy is playing.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:41 PM, Klomp said:

Pure class.  I really wish that the first time I ever get to watch the Vikings win a Super Bowl that Teddy could be the QB who helps finally get us up the mountain.  I'm still holding out a tiny bit of hope that we can sign Teddy in the offseason.  His rookie contract will expire after this year.  The Saints may want to keep him, but if Cousins fizzles out, maybe we can find a way to afford to bring Teddy back.