Mid-FA Period Mock Draft (Jets Trade)

DoleINGout

I like what you did with the Titans. We haven't had a great Linebacker since Keith Bullock, and Evans should bring in something we haven't had in a long time. Plus it just fills the our recent Linebacker hole.

Kirk is a great route runner, and would be a great guy for Marcus especially with his speed.

Now here's my problem with this mock. We just need one inside Linebacker which has been addressed in the first round. We do however need a Edge Rusher to groom to take over for Brian Orakpo. Seeing as though you didn't mock him to anyone I will gladly instead draft Dorance Armstrong instead!

1 hour ago, Zantku said:

I like what you did with the Titans. We haven't had a great Linebacker since Keith Bullock, and Evans should bring in something we haven't had in a long time. Plus it just fills the our recent Linebacker hole.

Kirk is a great route runner, and would be a great guy for Marcus especially with his speed.

Now here's my problem with this mock. We just need one inside Linebacker which has been addressed in the first round. We do however need a Edge Rusher to groom to take over for Brian Orakpo. Seeing as though you didn't mock him to anyone I will gladly instead draft Dorance Armstrong instead!

I like the Dorance Armstrong pick. Switched it in my mock a moment ago. The redundancy in my mock for a few teams is usually by mistake. Thanks for pointing this out. Armstrong would make a strong fit.

27 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I like the Dorance Armstrong pick. Switched it in my mock a moment ago. The redundancy in my mock for a few teams is usually by mistake. Thanks for pointing this out. Armstrong would make a strong fit.

Another player you missed is Sam Hubbard. He's ranked higher than Armstrong, but I just am not that big on him. 

Just now, Zantku said:

Another player you missed is Sam Hubbard. He's ranked higher than Armstrong, but I just am not that big on him. 

Yup. Had him in the first to the Rams and shuffled things around and left him off. Good catch, I’ll put him in somewhere.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Yup. Had him in the first to the Rams and shuffled things around and left him off. Good catch, I’ll put him in somewhere.

Yep no problem man. Everyone makes mistakes. 

I'd be pretty blown away if the Panthers took a LB and NT considering we're pretty stacked at both positions.

Think they'll also avoid big wideouts for awhile after Benji and Funchess weren't a great duo. It is something they'll likely target though.

Not sure Falk would fit into an offense that revolves around throwing it deep most of the time. Again, a position we'll have to address in the draft more than likely.

14 minutes ago, Zithers2 said:

I'd be pretty blown away if the Panthers took a LB and NT considering we're pretty stacked at both positions.

Think they'll also avoid big wideouts for awhile after Benji and Funchess weren't a great duo. It is something they'll likely target though.

Not sure Falk would fit into an offense that revolves around throwing it deep most of the time. Again, a position we'll have to address in the draft more than likely.

Thomas Davis announced he would be retiring after this season and if you look at Leighton Vander Eash's results form the combine, they're almost identical. I figured this would be a good pick also because Ron Rivera is good with linebackers having played the position himself. As for BJ Hill in the second, that is a pick I think can be improved upon. Kawaan Short could probably kick over to defensive end and allow Dontari Poe, Hill, and Butler to rotate inside once Julius Peppers retires.

20 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

We signed two offensive tackles in FA. Hubbard from Pitt and a dude from Denver. Hubbard was a starting RT for Pitt last year. I can't see us drafting two LTs. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

If Donald Stephenson sees the field at any point this season, I will turn in my Browns fandom. That guy is a joke.

Pick 20 = 850 points. Picks 22 and 64 = 1,050 points. No chance of this happening.

I'm personally not a Mayfield fan, and even with the Hyde signing I'd still take Barkley. Hyde's contract is basically a 1-year.

If we really don't take Barkley, I'd rather have Guice with our top 2nd round pick, plus Oliver will still likely be there 2 picks later.

I do like the McGlinchey pick though.

no way ravens dont pick a wr in the first 2 round. Give them dj moore in the 2nd round. and daniels seems like a reach at 16. theyd be more likely to reach for a wr like sutton at 16.. So yea Sutton at 16, Moore at 52. Double dip at wr and pray one can at least catch

Archived