Bills sign McCarron

leeevans83d

2 minutes ago, leeevans83d said:

He's ours.

Just got the update on my phone. There were some whispers but I'm still surprised we got him. I think he's just as good as Bridgewater and probably a tier below Bradford but without the injury problems.

I'm just going to say it, we're going to the Superbowl. 

20 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Hate it all you want but McCarron was actually my #1 choice for a bridge QB all along.

He'll be just good enough to keep us competitive but not great. Won't cost a ton.

McCarron + Rosen is my ideal scenario.

Part 1, check. Rosen next :) 

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

No stopping us now. Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield and I'm pretty content. Mayfield is more of gamble but as long as it's not Allen or Jackson I'm happy.

I agree with this 100%. My list is Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield. Please stay far away from Allen!

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

I agree with this 100%. My list is Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield. Please stay far away from Allen!

Seems like everyone besides the media feels this way and not just Bills fans. I really don't see the hype in Allen.

I've asked you this probably 20 times but I always forget. Are you from Pittsburgh or Portland or some other random city that starts with a P?

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Perfect bridge QB. I think he's pretty bad, but his job isn't to win games, its to not suck and basically eat innings until the rookie is ready.

I think he's done very well when he's had to step in, he just doesn't have much film to go on. Worst case we've got a good backup QB. I agree with the last part of your post, the numbers determine if it's a good deal or not. 

25 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Seems like everyone besides the media feels this way and not just Bills fans. I really don't see the hype in Allen.

I've asked you this probably 20 times but I always forget. Are you from Pittsburgh or Portland or some other random city that starts with a P?

I live in Portland, but was born in Rochester. I moved to Portland when I was 7 years old. I was born a Bills fan. I had no other choice. First game I ever went to was the AFC championship game in 1990-1991 when we stomped the Raiders. I moved to Portland about 5 months later.. I go to a couple of games per year now.

4 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I live in Portland, but was born in Rochester. I moved to Portland when I was 7 years old. I was born a Bills fan. I had no other choice. First game I ever went to was the AFC championship game in 1990-1991 when we stomped the Raiders. I moved to Portland about 5 months later.. I go to a couple of games per year now.

That's what I thought but the years of drought caused alcoholism has messed with my memory. My mom is from Portland and I went out there every summer until I was about 17. I live down in MD and only get to a couple games as well. 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

He's our backup QB and insurance policy.

We're making moves to compete this year, that being said either Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield will be under center week 1

Or certainly by week six or seven at worst case. 

Archived