Bills sign McCarron

leeevans83d

4 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

No stopping us now. Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield and I'm pretty content. Mayfield is more of gamble but as long as it's not Allen or Jackson I'm happy.

He really had to sign McCarron and I agree, it was a great signing and it is about 75% that he could be our starter next season and he has a reasonable upside.

As for the draft, we are realistically, still looking at Jackson, the Giants and the Colts could both go QB and Cleveland definitely will.(Eli is after all 37 and who knows if Luck will ever play again and Cleveland at 1.4 may just draft Barkley and not be willing to trade down) Then comes Denver and the Jets, both of whom, could still be in the QB hunt and there goes our search for someone possibly better than Jackson!!!  

So do not hang your hopes on drafting another QB unless we are satisfied with either Jackson at 12 or Rudolph at 21??? The odds are awful long on getting anybody else, so we had little chose but to sign McCarron and at least we got him at a bargain price! 

2 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I really like the price and as far as the talent, yep, his wife certainly is hot! ;)

AJ has so little experience, but the overall numbers at least look pretty good. Hope he can maintain the pace.

Yopu never know, maybe we get lucky and he is another Brady??? or maybe another Warner??? I at least trust Beane's judgement on the matter!

Archived