Who's left

Millenhater

After the first wave of free agency just about in the books there's still a lot of good players available. Who are some of the players you want?

Here's my list:

Suh

Richardson

Poe

Matthieu 

Sitton

Pugh

Jenson

ASJ

These are some bargain/flyer guys I'd be interested in:

Cooper

Lattimore

Eifert

Nikklas

Fluker

Ebron

Like I said there's a lot guys still available. 

I've got my eyes on Justin Pugh and Matthieu. I like our safety's a lot but adding a playmaker like the honey badger is intriguing. Pugh imo is the best O-linemen available who could really help out a position of need and help our QB/RB all in one. A Pugh signing would just highlight a lot of areas of concern for me personally.

1 hour ago, Just Want A Title said:

Cornelius Carradine.  I think that if he could be a real value signing.  The 49ers had him playing too heavy until the second half of last season and he played really well.  He was a solid prospect coming out of college.  

Tank Carradine signed with the Raiders

On 3/19/2018 at 9:56 AM, lioneye22 said:

It seems to me that the lions are gonna use the draft to get their interior O-line and D-line players.  I think Mewhort from the colts is still available.  Not too bad when he's not hurt.  1 yr. deal.

At the very least he could be a good depth player with the chance to win the starting  LG spot in camp. Think he played OT in college so there's flexibility there. I would take a flyer but I just wonder how healthy he really is. 

12 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

I know it's not likely or needed but Derrick Johnson would be a great mentor to Davis imo. I don't think he's signed anyway

Eric Reid could find a spot on this team

Would of like to got hankins tho

DJ would be a good fit and I don't think we can rule out LB as a need. We aren't sure about the roles that Jones and Kennard will play just yet. It's possible that one of those guys (maybe even both) were signed as depth/rotational guys. We could still opt to grab a guy like Landry, Evans or Hubbard in the draft at this point.

Reid is an interesting case. I think his biggest issue is the social justice causes he has become a part of. Some teams might be ok with it but don't want to loser advertisers. Other teams might not want to deal with the publicity related to a player making a stance (whether you agree or disagree with him and the cause) and just pass altogether.

Archived