Games I Beat Thread

I’ve noticed that in this thread we talk about all the games we have played but not sure if we actually finish them or leave them in the dust. This should be fun and also put if you 100% if you could.

I’ll start

SM64 120 Stared

All Crash Bandicoots

RE1,2,4,5,7

FF7,8,10,Tactics

Zelda Oot, MM

Quest64

CODMW2,3

Not as many as I’d like to

Currently working on

Bloodborne

Too many to count. Also I have about 30 that I am probably within an hour of beating but for whatever reason I stop playing them. My most notables and rewarding ones I would say are:

1. Ni No Kuni

2. FF X 

3. Zelda Ocarina of Time

4. ES Morrowind 

5. Lost Odyssey 

Won't remember them all (there's a bunch) but those that I can:

The Halo games 1-4 and Reach

Gears of War 1-3

FF 7,8,9,10,10-2,13,15, Tactics

Call of Duty WoW, MW2, MW3, Ghosts, AW

Lost Odyssey / DMC 1 & 2 / South Park 1 & 2

Resident Evil on Wii, can't remember which one exactly

Witcher 3

KH1 and 2

Last of Us / Uncharted

Dragon Age 2 / Army of Two / Titanfall 2 / SW KOTOR 1 and 2 / All the Mass Effects 

Goldeneye / Perfect Dark / Mission Impossible

MGS 2: SOL

Horizon Dawn

GTA III through V / Red Dead Revolver and Redemption / Gladius / LA Noire

All the Batman Arkham games

Fallout 3/ 4 / Skyrim

XCOM 1 and 2

Assassin' Creed BF

This is too much thinking lol

Im getting old, so mine goes back to the original NES, and hell...I cant remember all the games Ive beaten.

First game I ever beat was OG Mario Bros.

Last game I beat was Uncharted 3.

There are hundreds in between. 

7 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Quest64

I got this for my birthday when I was younger, hoping it would be a fun adventure game.....but was so utterly terrible I couldnt even finish 25% of the story.

The most shocking things Ive come to realize is that there are people out there who actually enjoyed this game, and I have no idea how.

9 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Im getting old, so mine goes back to the original NES, and hell...I cant remember all the games Ive beaten.

First game I ever beat was OG Mario Bros.

Last game I beat was Uncharted 3.

There are hundreds in between. 

This is basically echoing everything I'd say even to the last game you beat lol. Mine was Uncharted 4 though. Kinda funny

But yeah, this list would be insane if I could remember them back to the NES or Atari days (which I barely remember).

I love pointless facts and this is something I would like to know lol.... what games I have beat over my lifetime......

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

This is basically echoing everything I'd say even to the last game you beat lol. Mine was Uncharted 4 though. Kinda funny

But yeah, this list would be insane if I could remember them back to the NES or Atari days (which I barely remember).

I love pointless facts and this is something I would like to know lol.... what games I have beat over my lifetime......

Oh damn...I actually meant Uncharted 4.    Haha.

49 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I got this for my birthday when I was younger, hoping it would be a fun adventure game.....but was so utterly terrible I couldnt even finish 25% of the story.

The most shocking things Ive come to realize is that there are people out there who actually enjoyed this game, and I have no idea how.

Not sure how I beat it, most of been a stubborn kid. You could compare to one of the newest final fantasies now. I liked the arena battle layout.

The ones I remember wanting to be a completionist for:

FF1,4&6 (called II & III in the US)

FF7,8,9,10,11,12,13 (all 3 parts - yes I'm a masochist), 15

Chrono Trigger - all endings

Secret of Mana (SNES)

Earthbound

RE1,2,3,4,5,6,7

Unchartered 1-4

Last of Us

Zelda: BOTW (although I've only got 60% shrines...250+ hours was enough lol as an adult, my 11 year old can't stop).

Too many to list, but two of my most proud is recently Persona 5 and soon to be Divinity Original Sin 2. 

For Persona 5, I love the series and I was really excited for the 5th installment, but I'm just terrible at finishing games now. It's especially bad when I take a break because then I never want to go back. Fortunately, I was able to resume the game like 6 months later and finished that behemoth of a 120 hour game.

Divinity Original Sin 2. While I haven't finished it yet, it will definitely be done, but I like to mention it because I've been doing 4 player co-op through the whole game. It just feels like in recent years gaming has become more secluded for me so being able to beat a game that is 100+ hours with 3 good friends really feels like a feat.

25 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Lies, the controls for that game make it impossibru

100% honest.

The fact that you have to jump and then hold down the same button to run really sucks, but when you get used to it, it's no worse than many NES games.

Took me a lot of playthroughs though. It was brute force. Endurance, not savvy gamer skills, which I don't have

It got to the point where if I died too much on the first 3 levels, I would just restart it.

The first level is super easy when you know what to do.

If I got through the 2nd level without dying I was in good shape, because there are a lot of bonuses level 3.

The fourth one sucks, because it's super intense when you get there because you're at the point of no return.

For the 5th one, you mostly just have to know where to go.

You have to die multiple times at multiple points in the game just to figure out what to do to pass it.

It's like groundhogs day.

I would never have the patience for this type of game today.

I started keeping track about 6 years ago using the site howlongtobeat... it says 192 game completions. So yeah, I won't list them all.

Last 10 (top 5 were this year):

Mages of Mystralia PC
A Hat in Time PC
Assassin's Creed Origins PlayStation 4
Homeworld PC
Hob (2017) PC
Vanquish PC
Assassin's Creed: Unity PlayStation 4
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider PC
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PlayStation 4
Little Nightmares PC

I typically either decide very early on (within say 2 hours) that I don't like a game and quit, or I finish it. I never get close to 100%ing any though. There are too many games to play to grind a game into the ground like that.

Archived