Ertz restructures

TheRealMcCoy

5 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

We will be fine it’s like 1.5 mill added per year, salary cap has risen by 10 mill like every season. We have a lot of cuts to make next year and we can save a lot of money like Peters, curry, and McLeod 

Curry is probably gone this off season unless we trade Graham instead, which may still happen given that Michael Bennett's position he's typically played in on the side of the line Graham plays.

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Be interested to see how much money we have now. And wonder if Honey Badger is on their minds. 

That's what I'm wondering as well. We're creating cap space. Can't imagine it's just for the sake of creating space. It must be to allow for some additional signings.

13 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

That's what I'm wondering as well. We're creating cap space. Can't imagine it's just for the sake of creating space. It must be to allow for some additional signings.

We should still owe some money or just be even after all the signings happen. Bennet, bradham, Nelson, ngata. If we trade or release curry and Kendrics then we have money to spend. 

26 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

More likely to sign your draft picks.  

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

More likely to sign your draft picks.  

Costs about $5 million on the cap to sign an average draft class, depending on how many picks a team has. Eagles are missing a 2nd and 3rd this year, with the 32nd pick in the 1st to boot. These recent cap savings created by Howie have to little do with the ability to sign the incoming rookies. 

I’m also interested to see why these cap savings were created @Jroc04 @RollEagles. A player or two on the roster already look to be on their way out, could there be something brewing in Howie’s lab? 

21 minutes ago, 808 said:

Costs about $5 million on the cap to sign an average draft class, depending on how many picks a team has. Eagles are missing a 2nd and 3rd this year, with the 32nd pick in the 1st to boot. These recent cap savings created by Howie have to little do with the ability to sign the incoming rookies. 

I’m also interested to see why these cap savings were created @Jroc04 @RollEagles. A player or two on the roster already look to be on their way out, could there be something brewing in Howie’s lab? 

Yeah I still think something is coming that isn't on our radar. Why push more dead money down the line just for the sake of creating space? We know Curry has to take a pay cut or he will get cut. 

They definitely have more than enough to sign their draft picks.

2 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Yeah I still think something is coming that isn't on our radar. Why push more dead money down the line just for the sake of creating space? We know Curry has to take a pay cut or he will get cut. 

They definitely have more than enough to sign their draft picks.

Concurred. 

Archived