Free Agency Tracker

VigilantZombie

32 minutes ago, JPeezy55 said:

I suppose, still think its kinda splitting hairs. But the Steelers seem to really like Fitz, so it makes more sense.

Me personally, have no use for him. 

Splitting hairs would be if they cost the same...or if we had alot of money.

500k might not seem like much, but that pays for a rookie, if nothing else.

Doesnt matter anyway.  Fitz may be the 3rd string back on the team, but if Bell or Conner get hurt, they would sign someone anyway.

On top of that, it's not like Fitz is a lock to make the roster.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I only made this thread to spark further convo directly in regard to Pittsburgh based on moves that have happened.

I was just posting this so people didn't have  to feel like they needed to help update it like I saw some already doing.

34 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

I was just posting this so people didn't have  to feel like they needed to help update it like I saw some already doing.

That's fine but if I'm being honest I planned to try to keep it somewhat up-to-date at least in regards to defensive players that sign elsewhere

1 hour ago, Armsteeld2 said:

Question: Would you guys trade Martavis Bryant and a 2019 4th rounder for Robert Nkemdiche and s 2018 5th rounder?  I’m curious.

No. Even though Bryant is close to never playing again he’s productive. Nkemdiche has had problems seeing any snaps in Arizona and it’s not like he’s stuck behind studs. Nkem is a lazy POS. 

Archived