49ers trade Kilgore to dolphins

49erurtaza

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

We move up 4 spots in the 7th round now lol

Okay so it wasn't the original 7th rounders. It the Bucs 7th rounder that the Dolphins had and we swapped with them.

So guess Kilgore isn't THAT bad then that they would have made us move down just to get rid of his contract lol. 

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

Wynn for the win? He seems to have everything Shanny could want in a lineman. The only concern I have is he isn't ninth overall material.

Definitely not 9th overall material, but I do love Wynn and agree he's an ideal match in the system. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Definitely not 9th overall material, but I do love Wynn and agree he's an ideal match in the system. 

He looked great during the senior bowl and really caught my eye then. It would be a major reach at 9 but honestly, I like him more than most of the edge players.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

That's why I don't think we draft Nelson or move up for him he's not really the best fit.

I agree that it's unlikely we trade up, but if Nelson is on the board at 9 and we pass (if we don't sign another guard in FA), I'd be livid. No, he's not as agile as some of the guys out there for the outside zone, but he's not a statue. He can move well enough. And given everything else he has going for him, we better not pass it up if he's there. Plus, he'd help the short yardage game a ton with that nastyness and power. 

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, I guess there was no signing bonus LOL

This is front office brilliance. Farewell Killgore. 

Fun fact, Arik Armstead is now a top 5 longest-tenured 49er. (Staley, Celek, Nelson, Ward, Armstead).

Thanks Baalke!

4 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

This is front office brilliance. Farewell Killgore. 

Fun fact, Arik Armstead is now a top 5 longest-tenured 49er. (Staley, Celek, Nelson, Ward, Armstead).

Thanks Baalke!

That's just jacked up lol. 

And look at Celek doing work as a former UDFA and sticking around. Was always a fan, even if he's JAG

Archived