Zack Brown back with skins

Eric

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Where are we supposed to talk about our current and former QBs seeing as how both threads have been locked?

1*2_qsZWfLo4eECV_j2k-flg.gif

I have an idea... seriously.

Make a thread... one thread.. name it the Former vs Present Skins' QB Bitterness Thread

That's where all the sour and  jelly goes.  ANY FF member can feel free to come in, gripe and complain, and pine for what could have been. 

In the meantime, all other threads can be spared from the bitter jellies... and may not spew the toxic venom into any other threads. That way, those of us that do not want to engage over pointless bitter comments of the QB vs QB.. can only get their feet dirty if they step into that slop-hole of a thread. ( p.s. I will never be commenting in there ever, btw ) 

or

you can make such a thread that is labeled Only for the Realistic (or miserable) fans! 

That way, NO ONE has any right to complain about the complaints, if they're in that thread to vent and cry tears of frustration.

It compartmentalizes this section of Redskins' fans while NOT limiting clickity-click participation.. yet making sure there is less back and forth negativity between factions. It keeps the hopeful fans happy, and gives the uhm... less hopeful fans their own special place to share scars without judgment or contention. 

Just some serious thoughts I had since waking up. What do y'all think? crazy? just crazy enough to work? Silly. Stop day drinking? 

On 3/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, turtle28 said:

As well it should be. Ride or die! Lol!! Looks like a win win. Either Smith balls out for us and we go to multiple playoff births with him, or he doesn’t and Allen is canned.

I don't know why you think Allen would get fired for this. He wasn't fired for the tons of other mistakes he made. He's exactly where he was prior to the 2012 NFL draft.

11 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

1*2_qsZWfLo4eECV_j2k-flg.gif

I have an idea... seriously.

Make a thread... one thread.. name it the Former vs Present Skins' QB Bitterness Thread

That's where all the sour and  jelly goes.  ANY FF member can feel free to come in, gripe and complain, and pine for what could have been. 

In the meantime, all other threads can be spared from the bitter jellies... and may not spew the toxic venom into any other threads. That way, those of us that do not want to engage over pointless bitter comments of the QB vs QB.. can only get their feet dirty if they step into that slop-hole of a thread. ( p.s. I will never be commenting in there ever, btw ) 

or

you can make such a thread that is labeled Only for the Realistic (or miserable) fans! 

That way, NO ONE has any right to complain about the complaints, if they're in that thread to vent and cry tears of frustration.

It compartmentalizes this section of Redskins' fans while NOT limiting clickity-click participation.. yet making sure there is less back and forth negativity between factions. It keeps the hopeful fans happy, and gives the uhm... less hopeful fans their own special place to share scars without judgment or contention. 

Just some serious thoughts I had since waking up. What do y'all think? crazy? just crazy enough to work? Silly. Stop day drinking? 

Or...you can just ignore the posts and carry on with your life. ;)

Passive aggressive doesn't work on me.

But yes, stop the day drinking.

12 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Said we had 21 mil before the Scandrick signing, I’m sure his deal is probably team friendly as well, key word was 2 years MAX 10 mil. This gives us plenty to sign Hankins and I think it will happen

Oh man, I sure am hoping so. I am not going to despair, if not.. but I'm hoping.

15 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Said we had 21 mil before the Scandrick signing, I’m sure his deal is probably team friendly as well, key word was 2 years MAX 10 mil. This gives us plenty to sign Hankins and I think it will happen

I think we need to prepare ourselves to see Hankins sign somewhere else.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Slateman said:

I don't know why you think Allen would get fired for this. He wasn't fired for the tons of other mistakes he made. He's exactly where he was prior to the 2012 NFL draft.

This is the first time Allen has been in total control and made a major trade. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

This is the first time Allen has been in total control and made a major trade. 

That is nonsense. He was in total control and made the trade for RGIII. He's been in total control all of last season, and throughout the Kirk Cousins saga.

Allen isn't going anywhere. Not until he convinces some city/state to cough up the money for Danny's new stadium.

Archived